Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

real BS is sky sports UK that gives the deal as done 

sky italia talked only about a chelsea's offer refused by juventus 

As I said  maybe you are a very good journalist and you know which is true and which is BS .

I personally respect their job even if they are unreliable . 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

As I said  maybe you are a very good journalist and you know which is true and which is BS .

I personally respect their job even if they are unreliable . 

no mate, i am not a journalist. 

but i try to understand how they work 

they have to sell stories, scandals, news. they talk about feelings.

this is not journalism

describtion of facts is journalism. that's my opinion. 

It's getting very weird, you know.

A LOT of talk about Bakayoko, reliable sources, but no confirmation. A LOT of talk about Lukaku, said himself that he is on the move, mid-reliable sources, plays footy with our boys on Chelsea field, no confirmation. A LOT of talk about Caballero, a lot of reliable sources, no confirmation. EVEN MORE talk about Sandro, reliable sources, and YES, no confirmation! And by "no confirmation", I mean no confirmation by anyone, even Sky or someone like that, not the club itself.

I mean, COME ON! Something must be happening, it's all really odd.

Nike aren't Adidas - they care about the 'other' sides of the game, like an incredible Youtube channel, incredible presentations, incredible marketing. They're suddenly joined at our hip, where Adidas were always at arms-length. So it's simply that. They must've agreed with the board, tight lips until July, just like people have been saying on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, Leif said:

Nike aren't Adidas - they care about the 'other' sides of the game, like an incredible Youtube channel, incredible presentations, incredible marketing. They're suddenly joined at our hip, where Adidas were always at arms-length. So it's simply that. They must've agreed with the board, tight lips until July, just like people have been saying on Twitter.

Adidas is all about Man Utd and Real Madrid.

Leaving Adidas should be good for us as Nike can concentrate their marketing on Chelsea and Barcelona.

So let's summerize what we know so far:

This transfer reminds me a lot of Pogba's transfer last summer.

1. Many of you have to know that in Italy they have media/newspapers/journalist's who are based around a club and who will defend that club and they also get paid for doing that so you can't expect Tuttosport or La Stampa (Turin based newspaper) that they will say Alex Sandro will leave they did the same think last summer with Pogba and when he was finally sold they started saying how Juventus made a great job with selling him (which is actually true) the points is they are trying to take presure off Juve.

2. DiMarzio said last week that " Chelsea will soon submit a fresh bid for Juventus defender Alex Sandro" what has happend with that bid? he didn't say a single think last night about that. He just repeated that Chelsea is interested i don't want to sound like i know better than him but i really don't think he is well informed about this at all just like he wasn't with Van Dijk.

Fucking PSG of all teams trying to interfere. 

Already got Kurzawa and other options to play left back. But no let's buy Sandro for 70m. 

Tinpot club in a tinpot league. 

17 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Already got Kurzawa and other options to play left back. But no let's buy Sandro for 70m. 

Don't worry he will not choose psg . 

I believe between us and city .

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

The ironic thing is, they could say the exact same thing about us with Alonso :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You