Alex Sandro

iceboy

the only fact here is that chelsea offered 60 milions for sandro and juventus said no

all the other things (70 milions, sandro's will to join conte, psg, city)

are just fake news 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

the only fact here is that chelsea offered 60 milions for sandro and juventus said no

are just fake news 

Okay..

3 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

are just fake news 

Hahaha ok 

maybe you are a very good journalist and you can dismiss di marzio ok hahaha .

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Hahaha ok 

maybe you are a very good journalist and you can dismiss di marzio ok hahaha .

in italy di marzio doesn't have the reputation that you think

3 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

We know they dont want to sell him, they rejected 50m or whatever like their CEO said.   If Sandro asks to go, it'll happen.  Thats what is needed. Simple as that.  If he says i want to go to Chelsea, we'll get him.

"We have no intention of selling anyone, but if a player decides to leave, as has happened in previous years, then at the end of the day he has to go, because we don't keep anyone against their will.

Knowing Marotta is already sold and only wait for the end of the subscription campaign.For the sake of Juve I hope I'm wrong but every year I see the same movie Vidal, Pogba and now Sandro.

17 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ok. I believe then calciomercato and tuttosport . 

So sky italia is BS. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sky italia,calciomercato,tuttosport,ecc..are BS.If the offer of 70 million is true Sandro is sold because ownership of Juventus has as first goal more than winning in Europe to keep the budget in surplus.

5 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

Sky italia,calciomercato,tuttosport,ecc..are BS.If the offer of 70 million is true Sandro is sold because ownership of Juventus has as first goal more than winning in Europe to keep the budget in surplus.

Ok haha. 

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

There aren't any reliable sources take everyone with a grain of salt and some with truck load. That is what i have learned over the years following transfers.

I am certain we will sign him or we don't.

oh really?

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

There aren't any reliable sources take everyone with a grain of salt and some with truck load. That is what i have learned over the years following transfers.

I am certain we will sign him or we don't.

Owen, is that you?

Easy guys, everything is still possible, one thing I am certain it is pure speculation is that the words "the player want ..." or "the player agreed ...". Not many people know what the player want or thinking except the player himself or his agent. Club offers might be right or wrong.

So, yes, nothing is certain now, there is still a possibility he can stay, and of course there is a chance for him to go. We just have to wait.

7 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Ok. I believe then calciomercato and tuttosport . 

So sky italia is BS. 😂😂😂😂😂

real BS is sky sports UK that gives the deal as done 

sky italia talked only about a chelsea's offer refused by juventus 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You