Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know they dont want to sell him, they rejected 50m or whatever like their CEO said.   If Sandro asks to go, it'll happen.  Thats what is needed. Simple as that.  If he says i want to go to Chelsea, we'll get him.

"We have no intention of selling anyone, but if a player decides to leave, as has happened in previous years, then at the end of the day he has to go, because we don't keep anyone against their will.

22 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

DDWmupMXUAEP3wS.jpg

So basically, as good as Marcos Alonso was for us going forward last season, Alex Sandro is just at a whole other level. At the same time he's also elite defensively.

I think it's time we all calmed ourselves down in relation to this potential move. While we'd all like it to happen, I'd say the eventuality that Juve shut up shop and the move doesn't happen is more likely.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You