Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those guys from this juve forum are just completely clueless about this potential replacement.

it's actually fun.

"I'd rather take Gary Cahill (a ready made Bonucci replacement) and Baba Rahman (potential to be better than Alex Sandro) off them if possible"

And there is more where this came from...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

Those guys from this juve forum are just completely clueless about this potential replacement.

it's actually fun.

"I'd rather take Gary Cahill (a ready made Bonucci replacement) and Baba Rahman (potential to be better than Alex Sandro) off them if possible"

And there is more where this came from...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

LOL.

This is gold. Especially considering Cahill is 1.5 years older than Bonucci and Baba Rahman will probably never play for a top team again. 

4 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

for juventus fc alex sandro is not on sell 

let's focus on real striker and hazard's sub 

Yes he is not for sale like pogba ,tevez etc .  But if he wants to move he is on sale . He wants Chelsea so ?

6 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Suddenly we could be looking at having 3 solid dribblers on our left flank (Hazard, Bakayoko and Sandro) 

That glaring weakness against big teams pressing will be solved when they can just dribble past markers. 

and just to top it off and be extra greedy imagine VVD Behind them, he is comfortable on the ball as well. That left side just went from good/serviceable to world class/terrifying IF all of the deals get done. July 1st-July 19th should be a very interesting and busy time for us. very exciting!

I keep checking Twitter hoping for good news but also dreading the infamous "he has renewed his contract" tweet that we often see when a top player is linked with a move away.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I keep checking Twitter hoping for good news but also dreading the infamous "he has renewed his contract" tweet that we often see when a top player is linked with a move away.

He will renew with Juve. Just watch.

Juventus could potentially lose their 2 starting fullback but I think the situation for them is not as critical as it sounds. Dani Alves is old and they would've had to replace him sooner or later. With the possible money coming from Sandro they have the possibility to replace both with good replacements in Danilo and Mendy. Team doesn't lose much in terms of quality and gets younger. If they do that, they free a non-european spot in the squad for a player like Douglas Costa.

I think it could be a win-win situation for both teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You