Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get this done then what a fabulous signing. He is what I said before, an elite player. This guy offers a smattering of everything going forward, defending and ball control to match.

What a statement if this gets over the line.

If we get him and Van we should go to a back 4 me thinks. 

I truly feel that Conte wants to go to his favorite formation of 4-2-4. 

Just that he never could because he don't have the player. Remember he is a Taylor and makes it work with what he got. 

But if the board give him what he wants, then that will be to make his original plan come to fruition. 

29 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Juventus are in advanced talks with Nice for left back, Dalbert Henriques who could cost around €15m. (Globo)

If we can't get Sandro I would take dalbert he was outstanding for nice last season 

The feeling when you know the club is about to sign a world class player that will elevate the team to a whole new level....I had the same feeling when we signed Kante last year. 

Just now, !Hazard! said:

The feeling when you know the club is about to sign a world class player that will elevate the team to a whole new level....I had the same feeling when we signed Kante last year. 

I really haven't got this feeling yet I still can't see it or start to believe until it's signed 

Like Juan said, Sandro and Hazard would be amazing. 

Since Ashley we didnt have quality attacking fullback (Ivanovic and Azpi were great, but not realy technical) and now it seems to happen. 

And I always wanted Eden to have such quality player behind him, because that will make him even better. 

Exciting times ahead.

If this happens we are another step up in the Premier League. Easily the best left side in the league and rivalling the world.

I liken this move as the equivalent to us signing Kante last year. Huge signing that makes us significantly better... mirrors Kante in that regard

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol Spinazzola is already juve player, why would they need to talk with his agent? 

He is on multiple years on loan i believe. They also bought Mattia Caldara in January, and he will not join them until 2018. They do that a lot.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You