iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

19275217_10209844737543613_3358746247249974539_n.jpg

19399158_10209844779464661_1705946999359899192_n.jpg

They're just putting sth out there, that's a very likely possibility anyways. They didnt even get the numbers right, our bid was 70m€ and not £70m

"Alex Sandro? An important offer arrived. We don't want to sell anybody but if a player wants to go away it is pointless to keep him against his will. We didn't have such a situations in the past years " By Marotta for goal italia.

3 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Alex Sandro? An important offer arrived. We don't want to sell anybody but if a player wants to go away it is pointless to keep him against his will. For now we don't have that situation." By Marotta for goal italia.

So finito.

21 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Alex Sandro? An important offer arrived. We don't want to sell anybody but if a player wants to go away it is pointless to keep him against his will. We didn't have such a situations in the past years " By Marotta for goal italia.

When was this said? If he's talking about our new 70m bid, seems like they're interested. 

I think this will happen, Juventus is just working on lining up a replacement(I have 0 proof, just what i think). They are negotiating from a position of power at the moment so they are probably trying to delay accepting our offer until they can get Guerrero or Mendy. I am very hopeful, that is a VERY large sum for a smart spending team like Juventus, Sandro will get a massive pay increase and additional exposure with us in a world cup year. 

key word: Hopeful, Sandro could accept their contract offer and continue to dominate italian football and do well in CL. 

express_logo

Chelsea reach personal agreement with Juventus star Alex Sandro - Tancredi Palmeri

Alex SandroGETTY

Alex Sandro has reportedly agreed personal terms with Chelsea

CHELSEA have agreed personal terms with Juventus star Alex Sandro

If that's true which I doubt, then they wouldn't be rejecting 70m which I also doubt that we have even bid that atm 

50 minutes ago, Artandur said:

They're just putting sth out there, that's a very likely possibility anyways. They didnt even get the numbers right, our bid was 70m€ and not £70m

Journalists very rarely seem to understand the difference between £ and €

I don't understand the clambering for Mendy. Sure he looks promising, but at the end of the day he's just one player from a very in form Monaco side of last season. Monaco reminds me of Leicester in their title winning season. Mendy does look like a good player, but there's no telling whether he's being overrated by many. 

52 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

When was this said? If he's talking about our new 70m bid, seems like they're interested. 

Today, two hours ago.

If you understand It. there's a link.

http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calciomercato-juventus-marotta-su-alex-sandro-non-resti/5qn7zn7u81ag130h1e1dwd5iq

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You