Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Gotta pay big for world class quality. 

70m for fullback is ridiculous amount of cash, but fuck it, he is brilliant player.

If we can afford that money plus ~100m for Lukaku, 40m for Baka, not to mention there might be more, I think there are some exciting times for us. Even the likes of Verratti are not impossible, at least from financial perspective (not this summer obviously) .

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Probably because he isn't anywhere near as good as touted on here. 

Seen a lot of him now. He really is good. City got him quick and cheap.

Chelsea have a deal in place with Juventus fullback Alex Sandro.

By Italian pundit Tancredi Palmeri.

He says Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Juventus left-back Alex Sandro.

But Juventus have no intention of selling the 26-year-old.

“Do you think Alex Sandro will move to Chelsea?" asked a Twitter user.

Palmeri replied to his 145,000 followers: “It's complicated.

“Alex Sandro has found agreement on personal terms with Chelsea, but Juventus have no intention to sell."

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/06/21/36518972/chelsea-readying-100m-attack-to-sign-juventus-stars-alex?ICID=HP_BN_1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FOLchaDZbAy

interesting article and not a bad source .Nizaar kinsella is a good reporter ,I've been watching him for a year . I don't think that we will get them  both,but I want very much to sign Alex Sandro. Let's see what we will do about this .Is interesting!

In football everything is possible but I admit I'm no longer that enthusiastic about Alex coming to Chelsea. Even without any official rejection after the first one which keeps my hopes alive.

There are a lot of reports keep circulating how Dani Alves is practically gone, Stephen Lichsteiner too. On the left side if we buy Sandro I see them possibly being in some serious troubles. This means Juventus will have to replace 2 fantastic FB's and one really good. How many fantastic and really good FB's there's on the market?

It's gonna be tough for us to pull this rabbit out of hat. 

In Conte we trust!

11 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

70m for fullback is ridiculous amount of cash, but fuck it, he is brilliant player.

If we can afford that money plus ~100m for Lukaku, 40m for Baka, not to mention there might be more, I think there are some exciting times for us. Even the likes of Verratti are not impossible, at least from financial perspective (not this summer obviously) .

We can comfortably spend over 250m. Player sales is up to 100m(not including Diego) Nike 60m, Yokohama 30m, winnings 150m

4 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Chelsea have a deal in place with Juventus fullback Alex Sandro.

By Italian pundit Tancredi Palmeri.

He says Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Juventus left-back Alex Sandro.

But Juventus have no intention of selling the 26-year-old.

“Do you think Alex Sandro will move to Chelsea?" asked a Twitter user.

Palmeri replied to his 145,000 followers: “It's complicated.

“Alex Sandro has found agreement on personal terms with Chelsea, but Juventus have no intention to sell."

I really want to curve stomp Tancredi. Never seen a bigger shit talker in my life.

32 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

In football everything is possible but I admit I'm no longer that enthusiastic about Alex coming to Chelsea. Even without any official rejection after the first one which keeps my hopes alive.

There are a lot of reports keep circulating how Dani Alves is practically gone, Stephen Lichsteiner too. On the left side if we buy Sandro I see them possibly being in some serious troubles. This means Juventus will have to replace 2 fantastic FB's and one really good. How many fantastic and really good FB's there's on the market?

It's gonna be tough for us to pull this rabbit out of hat. 

In Conte we trust!

Dortmund's Raphael Guerreiro would be an excellent replacement for Juve. If we can't get Sandro I hope the club goes after him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You