Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I said that a while ago that it seems odd we are linked only with LBs and not RBs since Moses is worse than Alonso. And we are linked with CBs while we are good there. All that points out we might indeed play 4 at the back next season, because in that case we dont need RB, Azpi is brilliant, but we need LB.

Regarding Sandro; 

“Chelsea made a very big offer for Alex Sandro,” Marotta confirmed.

“We said no, but today players are masters of their own destiny. "

Seems juve doesnt want to sell, but Sandro wants to go. 

Im getting my hopes up here

The clue about playing 4 players at the back seems very possible, now that you mention it.

Well it looks like there are some strong news about Sandro joining us now. If Conte really want him, then he get my full support, including the possibility of changing the formation. To be honest, I have a doubt 343 will working that well in CL. 

The only thing I don't like is that the chance for Alonso and Moses to play becoming slimmer next season. I am okay if it is because they are having a really bad run or after having a bad season, but seems like a bit unfair for them to be 'sacrificed' after such a good season.

33 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

The clue about playing 4 players at the back seems very possible, now that you mention it.

Well it looks like there are some strong news about Sandro joining us now. If Conte really want him, then he get my full support, including the possibility of changing the formation. To be honest, I have a doubt 343 will working that well in CL. 

The only thing I don't like is that the chance for Alonso and Moses to play becoming slimmer next season. I am okay if it is because they are having a really bad run or after having a bad season, but seems like a bit unfair for them to be 'sacrificed' after such a good season.

Indeed. But Im sure they will still play alot if we go with wingbacks.

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Why wouldn't 3-4-3 work well in CL? 

6 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

I am not sure sacrificed is the right word but I am glad we are targeting the right positions. We need upgrade on our wb/fb position in order to compete with the big boys in ucl 

7 hours ago, DDA said:

Just my personal feeling, lol. Yes, no problem against some lesser teams, but going 343 against Barca, Bayern, Juve or Real will give me some creeps just to think about it.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I am not sure sacrificed is the right word but I am glad we are targeting the right positions. We need upgrade on our wb/fb position in order to compete with the big boys in ucl 

Exactly, it is a good thing we're trying to sign one of the best option for that position at the moment. Club is on the right track, if it is really happen. Best LB signing since Ashley Cole.

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

I'm getting way too excited about this. :(

Would be one of the best signings we've made in the Roman era full stop. 

Is he that good? I haven't really seen much of him. 

11 hours ago, DDA said:

Because a two man midfield consisting of Kante and Matic/Bakayoko would get absolutely slaughtered against the likes of Modric/Kroos/Casemiro, Iniesta/Busquets/Rakitic, Tiago/Vidal/Tolisso, Verratti/Rabiot/Matuidi, Saul/Koke/Gabi, etc.

Our midfield couldn't even handle Wanyama/Dembele and Ramsey/Xhaka. We must change formation next season to compete with these teams and I'll be very surprised if we don't.

Alex Sandro has reached personal terms with Chelsea reports La Repubblica. It remains to see whether Juventus will accept offer or not.

I am getting my hopes up..

Maybe we got permission to speak with the player because both parties wants this deal to happen quickly. Alex wants more money and Juve will get crazy amount and enough time to find replacement.

IMG_2451.PNG

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You