Alex Sandro

iceboy

I simply can't allow myself to get excited about this. He's in the top 3 in the world in his position, would be a massive signing. Seems impossible, but those marotta comments...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. If this happens ...

We should spend all our "wing-backs" budget on one truly world-class player. Right side can wait. We can collect money from sales and go all out in 2018 or maybe give Dujon Sterling a chance as he's made player for that position, excellent physique.

I don't remember time when we had a world class winger and full-back/wing-back at the same time on one side. Truly historical move that would be.

Beppe, love you for that one sentence at the end. We can dream for the next 2 weeks :D

Yeah, he made comments during the season about wanting to stay at Juventus. I don't see him moving, but sometimes money talks and if he is on low wages then offering an increase may well sway him. Not sure who else is out there for LB position tbh. 

Signing Alex Sandro would be like we're back in business.

PS: Can anyone explain to me why do I have this problem with loading pages when I want to catch up with the previous ones? It's always loading all the time.

I tried to send feedback but there's a sending error and keeps loading like forever.

It would be very much appreciated if you have any suggestion.

Thank you very much for your time.

1 minute ago, zekinjo said:

PS: Can anyone explain to me why do I have this problem with loading pages when I want to catch up with the previous ones? It's always loading all the time.

I tried to send feedback but there's a sending error and keeps loading like forever.

@Jim

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

You need to refresh the page. Same thing has been happening to me for 2 or  3 months.

21 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

You need to refresh the page. Same thing has been happening to me for 2 or  3 months.

It works! Thank you so much. I appreciate this a lot. 

PS: I could swear I already tried to refresh like a thousand times (month or two ago) and nothing happened but today refresh button works fine. 

Cheers

Giuseppe Marotta revealed that he has received a bid from Chelsea for Alex Sandro: "For the record we have refused 60 million euros, but if he receives a non-logical salary proposal for us, things could change" by sportmediaset

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Giuseppe Marotta revealed that he has received a bid from Chelsea for Alex Sandro: "For the record we have refused 60 million euros, but if he receives a non-logical salary proposal for us, things could change" by sportmediaset

At least we are bidding and trying to sign talent 

That sounds like they've given us permission to talk to him, doesn't it? If so, that is brilliant news.

This will end one of two ways. He comes here, or he ends up with a muchhhh larger contract with juve. Let's hope that's not the reason he (and his agent) are pushing it.

We gave them Cuadrado, they got the deal they wanted, that stupid 2-3 years loan. We gave a lot of good players to other teams - Salah, KDB, Mata. etc etc... Let's take something back, this would be incredible. Love the ambition from the club, just hoping we have at least one player already in bag (Lukaku/Bakayoko), just waiting to be announced.

Keep em crossed guys! Lets hope this ones coming off (AND its one of Contes!)

I said back in Jan sales we should pay what they wanted and loan him back till the summer. Hes got to be a starter in any team he walks into.

Im getting more and more convinced about this June 1st date being one for naming transfers for us. You can imagine the pressure Nikes put on the club not wanting any new signing in old kit cant ya!

Come June 1st we will have a fuckin great list coming in! , Conte and Eden will have signed new contracts, Emenalo and Grav will both come out declaring they cant compete with the Don and plead for his forgiveness and Roman will give Conte the keys to his private bathroom at the Bridge.((Bugger offf its my dream Cool%202_zpstm5g6qf8.gif  )

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You