Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Alex Sandro told he can leave Juventus in £52m January deal to join either Chelsea or Man City - report

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/alex-sandro-juventus-january-transfer-13989810

City? Fuck off they bought Mendy, fucking twats stockpiling every good player.

Juve fans online don't seem worried about potentially losing him, so aren't considering rumours much either way. Until today i never looked up the opinions of Juve supporters on Sandro, but many, many of them highlight he's nothing defensively, and only has his offensive game to brag about. They seem eager to see him go if it means over 60m for him.

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

Juve fans online don't seem worried about potentially losing him, so aren't considering rumours much either way. Until today i never looked up the opinions of Juve supporters on Sandro, but many, many of them highlight he's nothing defensively, and only has his offensive game to brag about. They seem eager to see him go if it means over 60m for him.

many fans of Juventus as well as Chelsea do not understand anything, sandro maybe not worth 60 (I would pay 45) but certainly is not even weak defensively: has canceled players as  messi.

He would be the perfect LWB though, he's not Azpilicueta defensively but still miles ahead of Alonso. Offensively he would make the attack so so much more dynamic and dangerous. There aren't many players like this available at the moment so if the deal is possible the club has to take the chance.

Matt Law: Alex Sandro wants to leave Juventus, Juve could be forced to sell for £50M, Chelsea still looking to improve left-hand-side.

Two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths.

Sandro plays today and we probably comfortably beat Atleti. There were periods in the game where our pressure on their back line was immense, and we just needed a bit more quality in the final third. Zappa was ok but that’s all he’ll ever will be. 

I remember both our wing backs scoring goals, but not assisting, so unless someone's already mentioned this, it's worth mentioning - he did get an assist tonight - to Cuadrado no less :lol:

If we do get him, it's fantasy to think January. Realistically there's nobody on Juve's radar who could replace him. Even in the Summer, it's not like a new left back pops up out of nowhere as available, and nobody's making headlines in that position this season. Personal & professional issues can always be resolved, so IMO there's more chance of him staying than leaving. Me as a player, seeing Serie A being competitive again, I'd relish being at Juve - genuine fun to be had in the big games, all the while being with the most consistent Italian club of the past decade. 

I doubt his current disgruntle is due to money, and i doubt it's to do with the board. Allegri could be part of it, but again i doubt it. While he doesn't inspire, he doesn't inspire disdain from his players. 
If he wants a change of scene, there's no upgrade in coming to England. And in joining Juve at the time he joined, I doubt he's looking for a 'challenge'.

I really see no reason for him wanting out; so maybe he wants out to the same extent Courtois & Hazard do :drunk:

31 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Sandro plays today and we probably comfortably beat Atleti. There were periods in the game where our pressure on their back line was immense, and we just needed a bit more quality in the final third. Zappa was ok but that’s all he’ll ever will be. 

Honestly I thought Zappa was good tonight, probably his best game for us. Wanted to take his marker on and get a shot off. Sure he didn’t cross as often as he would of done if he was on the right but he looked like he had purpose when he got the ball, especially in the first half. I think the need for more quality in the final third is well known but it’s more than just the wing backs although upgrades in these positions are still needed but Willian, Bakayoko, Pedro, Batshuayi are all hit and miss in the final third also but for me it was bad finishing/good goalkeeping that cost us more tonight. 

21 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly I thought Zappa was good tonight, probably his best game for us. Wanted to take his marker on and get a shot off. Sure he didn’t cross as often as he would of done if he was on the right but he looked like he had purpose when he got the ball, especially in the first half. I think the need for more quality in the final third is well known but it’s more than just the wing backs although upgrades in these positions are still needed but Willian, Bakayoko, Pedro, Batshuayi are all hit and miss in the final third also but for me it was bad finishing/good goalkeeping that cost us more tonight. 

Yeah I did say he was ok, but not really spectacular. A real quality player would’ve actually made the difference imo. I think our wing backs are the first thing we need to upgrade. Moses is looking quite good though - and I can’t really see anyone on the market who’s actually much better atm. Sandro/LWB is the first name on the shopping list for me also because we lack real depth there. 

On Batshuayi, I thought he was refreshingly decent tonight. Morata - Batshuayi might work quite well. 

16 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Yeah I did say he was ok, but not really spectacular. A real quality player would’ve actually made the difference imo. I think our wing backs are the first thing we need to upgrade. Moses is looking quite good though - and I can’t really see anyone on the market who’s actually much better atm. Sandro/LWB is the first name on the shopping list for me also because we lack real depth there. 

On Batshuayi, I thought he was refreshingly decent tonight. Morata - Batshuayi might work quite well. 

Yeah the wing backs do need some changes in terms of the quality. I agree with you regarding Moses thought he was good as well but it’s a nightmare to buy wing backs because it’s not a typical traditional position so to speak like a winger or a fullback. Sandro would be good with Alonso as back up yes but I still think that Batshuayi, Willian, Pedro to an extent (although he looks good as an impact player) can all be improved on for sure as well. Even as squad players I think they can be improved upon. Although it’s hard to get guys willing to be squad players and be at a high level.

Tonight though, finishing and good goalkeeping kept us from winning, I think we created enough chances for sure. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You