Alex Sandro

iceboy

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Funny how no one is moaning about the transfer fee when we are reportedly paying 50m+ for him...

It's not about spending here is about getting the job done. 

City goes in and bang fast get their target. 

We because we try to be too cute with low balling we get nothing and end up setting for mediocrity. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best left back in the world after Marcelo. Juventus would be mad to sell him. As for handing a transfer request, I can't see it unless he's unsettled or money driven because right now they're a lot more attractive as a club. Missed on him when he was at Porto and we signed Baba instead.

6 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Best left back in the world after Marcelo. Juventus would be mad to sell him. As for handing a transfer request, I can't see it unless he's unsettled or money driven because right now they're a lot more attractive as a club. Missed on him when he was at Porto and we signed Baba instead.

Think that's up for debate (Alaba,Luis,etc) but I don't see it happening anyway. Juve have supposedly rejected a €60m bid, so we need to just move on.

Think that's up for debate (Alaba,Luis,etc) but I don't see it happening anyway. Juve have supposedly rejected a €60m bid, so we need to just move on.

Move onto who? Ryan Bertrand? Lol We need to improve the squad not just add numbers to it. There are only a handful of players who can significantly improve us and we're gonna have to submit more than one bid before we move on.

At any rate if Sandro is to submit a transfer request we should be able to get him

7 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Move onto who? Ryan Bertrand? Lol We need to improve the squad not just add numbers to it. There are only a handful of players who can significantly improve us and we're gonna have to submit more than one bid before we move on.

At any rate if Sandro is to submit a transfer request we should be able to get him

Have we even been in for Monaco's FBs? 

Can't be held at ransom for a FB/WB when there are other priorities right now. Are we honestly going to go through a season with Kante & Matic/Baka as our midfield?

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Can't be held at ransom for a FB/WB when there are other priorities right now. Are we honestly going to go through a season with Kante & Matic/Baka as our midfield?

We dont have any class LB/LWB. This position should be priority. I think that Lukaku and Baka are for 99% deal done so we must go for others targets like Mahrez/Costa/Sanchez/James, Antonio, Sandro/Alaba, CB(we have Christensen but idk Conte trust him)...

32 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I agree with the bolded section but there are certain players we have to go in hard for. Sandro improves us going forward and defending, we sign him and we have the left flank is a lock for us. Mendy I really like but he has to be a secondary target to Sandro.

When a player submits a transfer request his fee will drop.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Starting to think that Conte might be looking to move Azpi to the right wing back position and add a cb with more height (or maybe Christensen). 

Maybe to balance things out. A more offensive LWB but a more defensive RWB.  We haven't really been linked with any RWB for some time now.

I think if Azpi is moved to the right, it will be likely be a back four. 

I said that a while ago that it seems odd we are linked only with LBs and not RBs since Moses is worse than Alonso. And we are linked with CBs while we are good there. All that points out we might indeed play 4 at the back next season, because in that case we dont need RB, Azpi is brilliant, but we need LB.

Regarding Sandro; 

“Chelsea made a very big offer for Alex Sandro,” Marotta confirmed.

“We said no, but today players are masters of their own destiny. "

Seems juve doesnt want to sell, but Sandro wants to go. 

Im getting my hopes up here

28 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

We dont have any class LB/LWB. This position should be priority. I think that Lukaku and Baka are for 99% deal done so we must go for others targets like Mahrez/Costa/Sanchez/James, Antonio, Sandro/Alaba, CB(we have Christensen but idk Conte trust him)...

Same could be said about RWB. I hope neither deal is that far ahead, as I'm not thrilled by acquiring either of them. A WB, CM & CF are our main priorities right now with the former being at the bottom IMO.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I agree with the bolded section but there are certain players we have to go in hard for. Sandro improves us going forward and defending, we sign him and we have the left flank is a lock for us. Mendy I really like but he has to be a secondary target to Sandro.

When a player submits a transfer request his fee will drop.

It's all talk about him handing in a TR right now. I personally can't see it happening for a number of reasons, despite him being a massive improvement over what we currently have.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Same could be said about RWB. I hope neither deal is that far ahead, as I'm not thrilled by acquiring either of them. A WB, CM & CF are our main priorities right now with the former being at the bottom IMO.

It's all talk about him handing in a TR right now. I personally can't see it happening for a number of reasons, despite him being a massive improvement over what we currently have.

Of course its all talk that's why we're talking about it. Marotta did say they turn it down BUT players are the masters of their own destiny... Very easy to interpret that to mean "transfer request will get this done."

Alonso is the perfect spot holder until we manage to find a proper world class full back. Luckily for us, it seems we already have that opportunity presented to us. Alonso was always going to be an excellent squad option in the long term, rather than a starter. 

4 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

“Now the most important thing is to give a correct evaluation of our season because for me it was incredible. Every singlearrow-10x10.png player performed at 120 or 130 per cent in every game. We didn’t have many injuries. It’s very important to understand this. Our season was incredible because every player worked very hard and next season for sure we must pay great attention to understand we have to improve in terms of numbers and quality. That’s very important and we must be very cold when we analyse the situation and understand this season we did something great.

Starting to think that Conte might be looking to move Azpi to the right wing back position and add a cb with more height (or maybe Christensen). 

Maybe to balance things out. A more offensive LWB but a more defensive RWB.  We haven't really been linked with any RWB for some time now.

This is exactly what I want. Azpi must start because of his captain like qualities and spirit. But I don't want him in the centre back position, mandzukic, ronaldo and many other players in champs lge will crucify him with aerial duels. 

Azpi is already a better crosser than Moses will ever be and has more assists than Moses from centerback and scored similar amount of goals anyway. So it's only Moses dribbling we'll miss but we won't be a defensive liability in the wingback positions anymore. Azpi and Sandro will be such an upgrade defensively and Sandro alone is a better attacker than Moses and Alonso combined. 

I just hope that the board fully support Conte and land his targets. I don't care if we have to spend €250 million to do it. Looking at players we're linked with, Conte is clearly trying to improve that Matic-Alonso-Cahill triangle which we complained about a lot this season. We could be looking at having instead Bakayoko-Sandro-Christensen all are better passers than what we currently have, all can dribble and all are better defensive. Instant improvement for Hazard. 

We're also looking to be tactically flexible and change between 3-4-3, 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 during the match like Juventus did in the champs lge. In 4-4-2 Bakayoko-Kante will cover the middle and Sandro with his energy will provide width in the wings. That's why their signings are crucial. We can't be flexible without their qualities. 

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

Would be pretty ice cold of Conte to replace Alonso after his very solid season, admittedly. Can't have enough quality, though.

Also feel that Moses was the fullback we more needed an upgrade on.

Be a shame for him but can't be sentimental. 

5 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

“Now the most important thing is to give a correct evaluation of our season because for me it was incredible. Every singlearrow-10x10.png player performed at 120 or 130 per cent in every game. We didn’t have many injuries. It’s very important to understand this. Our season was incredible because every player worked very hard and next season for sure we must pay great attention to understand we have to improve in terms of numbers and quality. That’s very important and we must be very cold when we analyse the situation and understand this season we did something great.

I can see us going 424 if we sign Sandro plus a quality CB that could "babysit" Cahill or Luiz.

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

It's not about spending here is about getting the job done. 

City goes in and bang fast get their target. 

We because we try to be too cute with low balling we get nothing and end up setting for mediocrity. 

We have already signed Caballero, Bakayoko and Lukaku. It may not be announced yet but all 3 are inevitable.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You