• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Hello, i newbie with this forum. i hope Admin and Master guide me.

i though Kante played worst today. Early Second Half, he passed read well by Spurs. And the whole time he cant muffle Spurs Possesion.

If Conte change Kante with Fabregras in 10 minutes Early Second Half, I think chelsea cant draw or win.

And first time i see azpilicueta in that position, im doubtful. cause he weak in air area, like we see in 2 goal spurs today.

I hope Conte in this transfer can get at least 2 Center Back. 

I tough Laporte, Mustafi, Jose Gimenez will make chelsea be strong wall.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not watch the game but saw the highlight of the goals that we concede. It was almost identical, two crosses from the right side of the field slightly above the penalty box. It is not a new problem, it is the same area that Pep tried to exploit in our game against City, KDB kept popping up in that position to deliver dangerous cross. There are a few solution imo,

First ask Hazard to track defender, this is not a sound change because we want hazard to spend most of his energy going forward,

The 2nd solution is to replace Azpi with maybe Iva, so rather than stopping the cross we just deal with the cross better. Then we move azpi to moses position, this is also not a perfect fix because on the ball iva is such a poor player and it is important to have player that is good on the ball in 3 man defense system.

The 3rd solution is to play 3 man midfield so we can cover that area better, plus with Fabregas in the team we are a much better team in term of ball movement and attacking phase but we definitely will lose some of our counter attacking threat (a box to box player should be our target next season).

Hopefully, Conte can find a good solution, I don't think there is a perfect solution with our current squad nevertheless with such clear weaknesses in our team, we are 5 point clear on top of the table.

Bad day for us in the office, our weakness got exposed big time ... Credit to Spurs team who executed their manager's plan to the T and with a coolhead. And hats off to Pochettino who really put in his thinking hat after the last loss to exploit our weakness. 

Now atleast we got the monkey off our backs ... Lets re-group and apply the lesson learned into the rest of the season. 

Only criticism for Conte will be that he took way to long to make the right sub ... we should have got Fabergas around the 60th minutes. 

They got their little revenge, but it doesn't change the fact that we stopped them from winning the league last year and took their CL spot in 2012 against all odds and probably more :lol: Their little attempts at revenge are cute, but they never mean anything.

Next 4 matchweeks are gonna be so important!

Matchweek 21
Spurs v West Brom
Swansea v Arsenal
Leicester v Chelsea
Everton v Man City
Man Utd v Liverpool

Matchweek 22
Liverpool v Swansea
Stoke v Man Utd
Man City v Spurs
Arsenal v Burnley
Chelsea v Hull

Matchweek 23
Arsenal v Watford
Sunderland v Spurs
Liverpool v Chelsea
West Ham v Man City
Man Utd v Hull

Matchweek 24
Chelsea v Arsenal
Hull v Liverpool
Spurs v Middlesbrough
Man City v Swansea
Leicester v Man Utd

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Hoping we don't end up like City after losing at WHL. Won 10 in a row, went to WHL and lost 2-0 and then suffered a major dip in form over the next 15 games or so.

6 points from the next 2 League games is a must. That should put us back on track before facing those two.

We have to beat Leicester. It is so, so important! We cannot afford two consecutive games without a win at this point, since Liverpool and Arsenal are next. I haven't mentioned Hull, since I'm sure we'll trash them at the Bridge.

The Leicester game might turn out to be essential for our title challenge. Win this, win against Hull and we're good. After Liverpool and Arsenal, there will be some abordable fixtures for us so we can even extend our lead. The African Cup of Nations will start, then the European competitions will be back. Things will get complicated for the others.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Gutted, hate seeing that lot celebrating like they won the fucking league. Fully expect a DVD release and open top bus soon.

Their fans probably think this was  UCL final.

37 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Chelsea - Stoke, 265 replies, closed, won.
Spurs - Chelsea, 519 replies, open, lost.

If we lose 13 in a row the google rank of this forum will go through the roof.

Its clear some people only appear when we lose.....