• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even one player in our team had a good performance...entire team had an off day....Pochettino had a solid game plan and exposed our lack of height in azpilicueta...crosses to the far post...apart from that they did not create many chances...Still we are 5 points clear and we should not let this defeat  bring us down..we need a solid reaction to this loss and should start winning again

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

And that is that. Goodnight everyone. FA Cup game coming and then Leicester away. Chin up. Like we were going to win al the other games rest of the season.

Keep the blue flag flying high.

And it wasn't 5-3 this time :-D that was bad!

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

From bbcsport... 

I do find it hilarious how people are questioning Conte's management/the title chase now being wide open after one defeat. It's as if the expectation was Chelsea would win every game and now they haven't it's the end of the world. Symptomatic of the media/culture of total short term outlook on everything these days.

Sam in Kingston

Conte's team lose few games then when it happens it creates this situation is normal ;)

I agree with much of the criticism posted tonight. Indeed I posted a fair bit of it myself. The thing is, we have a week and a half to chew things over before we get back to the league.

In the meantime, let's try to spare a few posts in praise of the players and the coach to recognise their magnificent, record-setting, achievements.

If I was there, I'd be on my feet applauding you all off the pitch gentlemen. Well, I can be there in spirit at least, so huge congratulations to the squad and coaching staff for three unbelievable months.

Thank you lads.

6 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Pochettino had a solid game plan and exposed our lack of height in azpilicueta...crosses to the far post...

Watch and see all the teams start doing  that against us now 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

....which could have been 8. We missed the opportunity. To the ugly spuds. We will never hear the end of it now.

Abysmal performance from us today. Abysmal. Never tested Lloris.

Our aura of invincibility is gone, and now we have been found out. If we are not careful, we will lose the league.

Calm down,City won the league in September,Liverpool in October and till yesterday we were invicible there still a lot of games to play.

23 minutes ago, Henrique said:

He isnt. Luiz and Cahill are EASILY our two best defenders this season. Azpi is doing good, but saying he is better than Luiz and Cahill just show how stupid you and most of people posting here are. There are even stupid people saying Spurs is a better team, sitting 7 points behind.

thank you for stupid! in my opinion is like I say, if for you I'm wrong, It is not a good excuse to call me an idiot!

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

....which could have been 8. We missed the opportunity. To the ugly spuds. We will never hear the end of it now.

Our aura of invincibility is gone, and now we have been found out. If we are not careful, we will lose the league.

You want to meet up and jump off a bridge together? 

We had an off day that is all. This place is so depressing after a loss. 

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Calm down,City won the league in September,Liverpool in October and till yesterday we were invicible there still a lot of games to play.

And we looked out the running after our no win September and it all changed..Hopefully can just carry on after this as we were 

We lost tonight to a very good Spurs side and there is no disgrace in that. Fuck sake we have just won 13 in a bloody row, Would any of us expected that at the start of the season?? Spurs are the best team we have played this season and I think we will learn from this. We have not become a bad team after one defeat. we didn't play well tonight, but we were not allowed to play, and that's gonna happen from time to time. Now we just need to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down and get back to our winning ways, and I have confidence we will do just that.

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

You want to meet up and jump off a bridge together? 

We had an off day that is all. This place is so depressing after a loss. 

Reading it right now feels like after Mourinho sacking last season :D

lol, let's back to our main target to secure CL spot. even we win the league, that's is pure conte masterclass with the same shit squad last year....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk