• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to lose one day, anyway, but to bloody Tottenham is hurting. But were quite awful to be honest. A lot of players seemed to take a day off. Kante was so bad, so bad. Not to mention Luiz's long range passes. Every single one was a waste a of time and space.

Hopefully, this will make us stop thinking of some unimportant record and makes us play sexier football again. Oh and hopefully it will force the club to go to the market and buy some much needed players.

Anyway, we just played one of the most difficult games and basically lost just one point of the gap at the top. Conte will surely address the weaknesses.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We had to lose one day, anyway, but to bloody Tottenham is hurting. But were quite awful to be honest. A lot of players seemed to take a day off. Kante was so bad, so bad. Not to mention Luiz's long range passes. Every single one was a waste a of time and space.

Hopefully, this will make us stop thinking of some unimportant record and makes us play sexier football again. Oh and hopefully it will force the club to go to the market and buy some much needed players.

Anyway, we just played one of the most difficult games and basically lost just one point of the gap at the top. Conte will surely address the weaknesses.

Kante was actually decent IMO. He couldnt do anything else against the likes of the midfield they put out with what he was next to.  

Outplayed today, and, I hate to say it, Potch got the better of Conte today.

Pep and City showed everyone where the soft spot in this system is:  Get width on the right to occupy Alonso, get your best crosser in to the right half space where neither the CM or the CB know who to pick up.  De Bruyne did it back then, Erikson today.  

I'm surprised that no one else has done that since, but I guess not everyone has the quality of a De Bruyne or Erikson to send in balls like that.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

This isn't North Korea. People are allowed to express their views. Criticism of the team and/or performance does not equal fans acting as if we've been relegated. You're happy with tonight's performance I take it then, especially because we've won the previous 13 right?

No one is happy. The problem is crazy things you are saying, like Spurs is better at 3-4-3, Spurs have a better squad, and Chelsea's squad is ultra limited. 

I would be okay If you were here pointing whats wrong with some players, like Azpi obviously not being a CB, or Pedro being not so good at creating things in the mid. 

Its just infuriating when someone just post things like "this team is full of mid table qualitaty players, we need more players", or that stupid person Who said Azpi is a better CB than Luiz and Cahill, or people over Moses topic saying he is world class, when his limitations are pretty obvious.

Just now, Henrique said:

No one is happy. The problem is crazy things you are saying, like Spurs is better at 3-4-3, Spurs have a better squad, and Chelsea's squad is ultra limited. 

I would be okay If you were here pointing whats wrong with some players, like Azpi obviously not being a CB, or Pedro being not so good at creating things in the mid. 

Its just infuriating when someone just post things like "this team is full of mid table qualitaty players, we need more players", or that stupid person Who said Azpi is a better CB than Luiz and Cahill, or people over Moses topic saying he is world class, when his limitations are pretty obvious.

People claimed that Moses is world class? HAHAHAHAHA!

I'd get rid off him after I'd get rid off Alonso! 

Just now, Styles said:

Also, if I never see Hazard take another corner for us it will be too soon. Absolute rubbish delivery of the worst order.

To be honest, every single corner was a waste of time and opportunity. If Fabregas is on the bench, we may as well give up the corner kicks because the delivery is beyond awful.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

Also, if I never see Hazard take another corner for us it will be too soon. Absolute rubbish delivery of the worst order.

Every corner is a waste of time as only our defenders can score headed goals. Diego can't. Did it at Palace but that's it.

From bbcsport... 

I do find it hilarious how people are questioning Conte's management/the title chase now being wide open after one defeat. It's as if the expectation was Chelsea would win every game and now they haven't it's the end of the world. Symptomatic of the media/culture of total short term outlook on everything these days.

Sam in Kingston

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

I didn't say Spurs have a better squad. I said they have players better suited to playing the 3-4-3 (largely because of the CM and wingback options). Those are very different statements so let's get that right please.

Keep calm.Knowing Conte he will not sleep tonight and will review the game a couple of times.To your opponents who celebrate you can send this sentence "Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they've won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dog"