• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give over lads. Yes we have parts of the squad that need improving, as do every PL team. We've had an off day. As every team does. We've won 13 in a row for fucks sake. As a team we're only going to get better.

We're still gonna win the league.

This game has highlighted our weaknesses: lack in CM, lack at LWB, lack of height at CB, lack of good crossing. 

I think the game required a second striker much earlier in the match (because that's about the only thing our squad can offer aside from Fabregas), but our inadequacy in centre midfield hardly has a solution up against this side. 

Just now, Polo7 said:

Acting like we just got relegated after 13 wins in a row is fucking pathetic. Not all our players are world class but which team doesnt have a few average players?

This isn't North Korea. People are allowed to express their views. Criticism of the team and/or performance does not equal fans acting as if we've been relegated. You're happy with tonight's performance I take it then, especially because we've won the previous 13 right?

It brings up a few problems within the team that could be ironed out in the window.

- Bring in a left WB or maybe recall Ake? Alonso had an off-night tonight but I feel we need to invest in that side of the pitch if we are going to continue with Wing backs long term.

- Kante and Matic against bigger clubs isn't the thing to do, it reeks of Jose. Fabregas was needed tonight with his creativity. Maybe we can adopt a 3-5-2 formation for games such as these? Matic and Kante holding with Fabregas just ahead, no need for a second striker you could easily play Hazard just off of Costa.

- Bring in another CB. I think we've been fortunate not to concede many goals with the defence we have, they've overachieved. I worry we'll get priced out for Van Diijk, but maybe there's an alternative out there.

Im not too worried, I saw this coming a mile off.

Onto the next game.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

He is out from under the stone.

Where were you for the past 13 games.....oh wait....

I just saying Azpi is not a CB, and thats not even big news. We have a proper CB in Zouma, and at some point he must be reintroduced.

But you are right, reading the stupid reactions in this topic while the team is sitting comfortably on top of the league, there is no reason to come back during next games. 

11 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

azpi is a better CB than luiz and cahill

There is a reason why Dele Alli regularly went to Azpi's area and raised his hand when Eriksen got the ball. Azpi has been doing great but teams have started to take advantage of his limitation in the air.

Just now, laeth said:

Give over lads. Yes we have parts of the squad that need improving, as do every PL team. We've had an off day. As every team does. We've won 13 in a row for fucks sake. As a team we're only going to get better.

We're still gonna win the league.

Wouldn't count the eggs this early. Agreed tonight was an one off. Still can't take the way our team played today with a grain of salt. If they needed a day off they shouldn't have been on the pitch

This is the worst passing we have done this season. No one could pass well. Kante, Luiz, Pedro were the worst passers. Terrible on the ball today, very very bad. 

Azpi was targeted at the back because of his height. It's a problem :(

Hazard didn't get enough of the ball in the first half, wayanma bossed him.

Costa wasn't supported at all. 

Alonso is a problem tactically. We have no choice but to upgrade on him. He is too much of an obvious weakness for opponents to target for us to ignore.  

now we have pool, arsenal, and united away also city at home. 7 point from them is still bargain in the 2nd half of season. of course, i'm really sure conte will win the rest of mid-low team...

it's better struggle with clash of top 6 rather than other team. now, i wish the board can get kessie and upgrade of alonso asap...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Well, they totally deserved the win and there's nothing we can do about it.

13 wins in a row is magnificent. 

The only thing I absolutely HAVE to moan about is how shit sometimes Hazard is. Sometimes I love him and sometimes I hate him. 
How can such a good player be shit for half of the games and be Messi for the other half?

Another trip to north London. Another shambolic display. The winning run was always going to come to an end but the way we lost today was utterly disgraceful. No desire, no hunger, no fight and no urgency whatsoever from the players. Played like the 2015/16 side and they looked like they would rather be elsewhere. Only consolation is that we're 5 points clear and it's annoying now we have to wait over a week to see how we will react in the league!

They just did the same thing as City did against us, they put Ericson in that position between Wingback, Cb and CM and crossed the ball in. We also lost the Midfield battle. But to be honest did they create any chances apart from those 2? IMO its just really bad day whole team played like shit. Remember guys that Liverpool drew so we still have 5? (dont remember) points gap and Liverpool play MU next and we have shite Leicester team. Let's get behind our staff, players and manager and support everyone. Every winning run has to come to the end. KTBFFH