Fernando Llorente

Captain Ahmed

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good. This'll get done at least. Sadly for Batshuayi, I can't see him getting any significant minutes at all assuming Morata and Llorente are fit throughout the season. May be best if he went on loan to a good side. 

5 hours ago, Dingus said:

I expect competition for places. Everyone has now been conditioned to think it's all about a first XI and the rest can just sit there.

Morata has said that he's all about the team and has proven that while at Juve and Madrid so if we were to get a player of similar quality (like a Belotti) at the club then I'd be all for it. Could even play a 3-5-2 with them both.

We only have one true world class player at our club and that is Hazard. So any improvement on that front would be fantastic.

What utter rubbish "only one world class player" what about Kante, Dave, Courtois, and Morata will prove himself.

And on Llorente why didn't we just keep Tammy and/or Solanke, it just makes no sense to me.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Good. This'll get done at least. Sadly for Batshuayi, I can't see him getting any significant minutes at all assuming Morata and Llorente are fit throughout the season. May be best if he went on loan to a good side. 

Think Batshuayi might be in the Barkley deal.  Just a hunch

1 minute ago, AChes1ofus said:

What utter rubbish "only one world class player" what about Kante, Dave, Courtois, and Morata will prove himself.

And on Llorente why didn't we just keep Tammy and/or Solanke, it just makes no sense to me.

Obviously Tammy needs to play a lot of games. Llorente will be backup.

3 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Kante, Dave and Courtois are very good players, but they aren’t world class. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

6 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Of course it makes sense. You need Tammy to play week in and out, not sit on the bench. To develop the player.

Also, Llorente is Spanish and will be well used against opposition that park the bus, if we're struggling to score goals at the end of the game. Morata looks up to him as an elder brother too and Conte has coached him previously. Fits the bill well in all aspects.

Just after I posted the above I went to transfers and found a posting that Swansea are after £30Mil for Llorente, are they out for a lark, and we have offered £15Mil fucking hell have CFC really gone insane, £15Mil for and almost 32 YO is as ludicrus as £31Mil for a 31 YO Shevchenko.

This is complete lunacy.

10 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Kante, Dave and Courtois are very good players, but they aren’t world class. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

Hahahaha 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

you make my day 😂😂😂😂😂 

burnley fan ? Hahaha 

if you believe that kante is good player you are  idiot and you are idiot . 

Neither azpiciuelta ,courtois are good players idiot. 

Matic >>>>>> kante  

stones >>>> Dave 

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Hahahaha 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

you make my day 😂😂😂😂😂 

burnley fan ? Hahaha 

Matic >>>>>> kante  

stones >>>> Dave 

Grow up buddy

I really hope we sign him, he will be very important for games in which teams close down and we are chasing results. He could bring us some title winning points easily.

Just now, Dimitr said:

Hahahaha 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

you make my day 😂😂😂😂😂 

burnley fan ? Hahaha 

Matic >>>>>> kante  

stones >>>> Dave 

No need to call names buddy, please provide your arguments and facts to back up your opinion. And please stick to the thread title, speak about Llorente here, and keep discussing Kante's qualities in his thread.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You