55 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

they are not garbage to be fair.

Just need extra squad players and upgrades on the bench for more games also, 

Fernando Llorente Loan deals do count

Chelsea 5/4
Everton 4/1
Newcastle 25/1
Stoke 33/1
To Stay at Swansea (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 4/5

4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Everton apparently interested in him too.

Saw that this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if it's Everton trying to get the Costa loan deal. "Well, if you don't figure out the Costa transfer, we'll just go after one of your striker targets."

Said it before on here and I'll say it again, not against this signing, good experience, knows the manager well, different type of striker to the ones we have, good to have a big target man in our ranks. Ping crosses into the lad and he'll get his head on it.

Bring it on!

AS in Spain are saying deal is close for €15M, only dependent on Swansea getting in a replacement with Wilfried Bony being lined up. Matt Law also just tweeted it could be agreed today. Interesting to see what role he'll have if he does join. Providing a target man option on the bench so Conte will have something different to choose between him and Michy to replace Morata as a sub, or is Batshuayi going to leave?

If he joins without Batshuayi leaving I'd say as a whole the striker department will have improved a lot from last season even though the Costa we saw in first half of last season will still be a big loss. 

CHELSEA CLOSE ON LLORENTE

Chelsea believe they are closing in on a deal to sign Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, according to the Daily Mirror.

The move would to reunite Llorente with boss Antonio Conte, who signed the Spanish striker for Juventus.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I'd be happy with Llorente, but I get the feeling if we buy him that Bats will want to leave and we'll probably let him, which still leaves us with 2 strikers still. 

Really? You'd be happy with a 32 year old striker signing a one/two year deal?

Are my expectations of the players I want at the club that much higher than everyone elses?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You