Fernando Llorente

Captain Ahmed

Also, this loan-swap would ensure Bats plays pretty much every game until the end of the season. That is what we want. We need to see if he can kick it in the Premier League for 6 months straight. But, we aren't in a position to experiment with 1 player and his personal potential. It's a move which makes more than good sense.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then again

A player that cost £30m

Needing a loan to Swansea to prove he's good enough

Is already pretty much a lost cause. I hope we make our money back, somehow.

Is it more embarrassing for us or for Michy that he cost more than Diego Costa and Eden Hazard yet has to go out on loan half way through his first season here?

If he is to go on loan, though, I wish it were to a better club than Swansea. At least send him to a club like West Ham who can maybe take points off our rivals with Michy playing for them. He'll get shit service and be surrounded by shit players at Swansea.

MAYBE this palava just might teach whoever was responsible for bringing Bats in that the manager should get a veto.

Us swapping over a £32mill player for one thats @ £10mill is fuckin bad business if bothing else.and I hope Romans asking some questions. Unless of course it was his idea. Nah!

Don't think this would be bad business IMO. Bats has potential, I think we can all see. He needs consistent minutes which he just will not get with Costa in front of him. Costa isn't getting any younger, however, and still think he'll be off to Spain eventually. Might as well lets Bats get a lot of minutes for a side who desperately need it and Llorente can deputize for the handful of games we need him to this season. 

Certainly a strange one. Llorente seems pretty similar to Diego in an strong aggressive type of striker, Bats is more quick run behind the defender type. Llorente must be coming in as a direct back up for Diego and we'll keep the same style and formation this season. If Bats goes the other way, a good few minutes to adapt to the PL can't be bad.

Strange one but surely we need to have trust in Antonio 

6 minutes ago, gadget said:

Certainly a strange one. Llorente seems pretty similar to Diego in an strong aggressive type of striker, Bats is more quick run behind the defender type. Llorente must be coming in as a direct back up for Diego and we'll keep the same style and formation this season. If Bats goes the other way, a good few minutes to adapt to the PL can't be bad.

Strange one but surely we need to have trust in Antonio 

I don't really see it as strange. Llorente looks really good for Swansea. We need somebody who can do a job.

On 2017. 01. 08. at 3:17 PM, Styles said:

Who the hell said anything about having a team full of ballon d'or winners?

Do you really think the only two options are world class players or the Alonso's of this world and with absolutely nothing in between?

Alonso is a good soldier. Not a world class but definetly a player we can use in the squad. Llorente would be like him too. 

Llorente could be a dangerous weapon. If we have to score and the other team parks the bus he can go in the box and the wingers can feed him with crosses. Also, if we have to protect the score he can come in and help a lot at corners.

He will be our Giroud. We are lacking a proper target man, he'll provide some further tactical options (i.e. when we need to play hoof ball or defend set-pieces). I welcome any signing sanctioned by Conte and he would obviously be his choice.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

He will be our Giroud. We are lacking a proper target man, he'll provide some further tactical options (i.e. when we need to play hoof ball or defend set-pieces). I welcome any signing sanctioned by Conte and he would obviously be his choice.

Exactly. His presence could help us against teams like tottenham and Liverpool who press the hell out of our midfield and back 3, making it so difficult to hold the ball. We can just get the ball straight to llorente and build up our attack from the final third. With costa close to him for linkups and hazard behind picking up second balls. 

Costa llorente 

Hazard 

Ake Matic Kante Moses

Cahill Luiz Azpi 

This tactical option wouldn't be necessary if every one of our back 3 and midfielders  are good on the ball and can hold the ball under pressure but we know how Cahill, Azpi, Matic and kante buckle under pressure now so llorente can help with this problem. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You