Captain Ahmed

Fernando Llorente(Swansea City)

Position:Striker - Centre-Forward

Foot:right

Height:1,95m

Nationality:Spain

Date of birth: Feb 26,1985 

Contract until:30.06.2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2501930/chelsea-transfer-news-fernando-llorente-antonio-conte-diego-costa/

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/30/antonio-conte-wants-swansea-city-striker-fernando-llorente-at-chelsea-6350817/

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « fernando llorente swansea »

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

JFernando Llorente & Conte could be reunited at Chelsea. With Batshuayi possibly joining #WHUFC or #CPFC on loan (via @DiMarzio) #CFC

As should. If Bats can't hardly get game time he should go on loan. 

Wouldn't be that bad for the right fee (below £10m), makes more sense to have an older striker as backup. Can't see Batshuayi really challenging Costa unless he goes on loan to another PL team and scores a bunch.

Fun fact: his full name is Fernando Javier Llorente Torres. 

So basically he's Fernando Torres. Do we really wanna go through that again? :P

Joking aside, Conte knows better, so if he sees something in any player I'll put my faith in that player.

This is a stupid move. Reminds me of the business we've done in the past few seasons that I thought we were now past doing. Like Falcao, Pato, Cuadrado. Someone who was really good elsewhere a while ago but is just a super short term stopgap. I predict he'll come here, get a handful of sub appearances, and be gone in the summer having done nothing at all like the players I just mentioned.

If he comes in it'll be 100% confirmation that Batshuayi wasn't a Conte signing and he doesn't fit in his preferred system. 

I really hope this is bollox but the problem is it smells real.

Buying a 31 year old striker when we are trying (I hope) to get rid of our older players.

But its plain as the nose on yer face Conte didn't ask for Bats and toitally has no faith/trust in him. If hes not got him to PL status now after 7 solid months of daily training he wont do.

So if Conte is going to spunk £10mil on a player to use on rare occasions who is already PL broken that he knows already then fuck it, do it.

I just hope he doesn't see him as our future and has his sights aimed at Sanchez level.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You