• Matic (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

For me, Fabregas has earned his starting spot over Matic with his recent displays. At least at home I hope Cesc starts. 

I really want to see those 3 work together tho. Have Cescy between the 2 lads and Luiz. He'd have plenty of support in front and behind and all the time in the world to do his magic,

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I really want to see those 3 work together tho. Have Cescy between the 2 lads and Luiz. He'd have plenty of support in front and behind and all the time in the world to do his magic,

That means Pedro will be dropped and we change from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2. Nah. 

28 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't like fabregas in two man midfield unless we are chasing game. 

Fabregas is the only reason this win streak is still ongoing. He has to start especially against teams that aren't Top 6 & are coming to the Bridge to park the bus. That Matic/Kante pivot has been found out against certain sides.

As far as I am concerned, that Arsenal record is pure BS. Why on earth do you count over two seasons? You get a summer to reinforce, reinvigorate your squad and catch your breath. Teams also lose that "we have to fight to survive/win the league" mentality in the early season. It is over one season where you need to deal with suspensions, injuries, having a hard time buying players, getting closer and closer to the end that the true marvel of a run such as ours is found. This is a historical run not only for CFC, but also for the league. It is amazing for a new coach to come in and go 28-2 over 12 games with nothing but victories. 

Need to maintain the same focus, intensity, desire and commitment shown in the past 12 games if we want to keep getting 3 points, nothing has changed, there is only one objective, need to keep focused until the end if we want to win the league, nothing is won yet, far from it, this team is doing wonders with Conte, it must be said and its a great sight to behold, im loving and enjoying every moment of it, 12 straight wins is just wow, but we need to keep our feet on the ground. It will be great having Costa an Kante back for this clash, shame Pedro is suspended tough, he´s been amazing, but we have the players to do it, goodluck to the team against Stoke, hope we can make this a perfect December with a home win, forget about records for now, just focus on the game, play a good game and try to get the 3 points, nothing else. Cheers mates and KTBFFH ;)

My team for this one would be:

Courtois

Azpi Luiz Cahill

Moses Kante Matic Alonso

William    Costa     Hazard

what do you guys think? i chose Kante and Matic in midfield because of Stoke´s physical game ( i hate Stoke´s rugby tactics ),  they do have great players and like to play football unlike previous Stoke thug teams, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to foul us off the park in some parts of the game, i know Fabregas has been superb and instrumental for us, but im afraid of his lack of physical play, and if its required to open up defence spaces, bring him on to do his magic, but im not the manager hehe. Cheers

I absolutely hate playing against these knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.                                  

Just lumping balls into the box for 90 minutes. Pulis style. Get a free kick near the halfway line and look to put it in the box. 

Good game for Costa. Bad game for Hazard, Cesc and Pedro. Hazard needs to be wary or he could pick up a knock.