Djibril Sidibe

38 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

take it with a big grain of salt but this was just retweeted by Thibauted, a chelsea fan account:

it says Sidibe is at Novotel with his agent and with bakayoko (perhaps to convince him) and the Monaco fan who posted it thinks he may be on his way to chelsea

That picture looks like it could be any where lol I don't see his agent or bakayoko, so am not getting excited.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

That picture looks like it could be any where lol I don't see his agent or bakayoko, so am not getting excited.

agreed, we shouldn't get our hopes up because of this and take with a huge grain of salt but... having said that, other media are now picking up the sidibe links (evening standard talked bout it a few days back and now the sun too)

Poor Monaco, will they have anybody left? Mendy, Bakayoko, Silva, maybe Mbappe and Lemar too... all gone. Would they be willing to sell Sidibe too? I definitely wouldn't mind him if we somehow managed to pull this off.

33 minutes ago, manpe said:

Poor Monaco, will they have anybody left? Mendy, Bakayoko, Silva, maybe Mbappe and Lemar too... all gone. Would they be willing to sell Sidibe too? I definitely wouldn't mind him if we somehow managed to pull this off.

They signed Tielemans, Meite, Kongolo, Ghezzal, not to mention Lopes and Maximin who are super highly rated in france, have returned from loan. 

Their team also has some quality talent like Jorge, Toure and Boschilia...they will be fine.

Edit: i just saw Maximin was sold to Nice...I have no idea why the hell would Monaco sell such promising player...

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's marseille amavi going too. Not Moncao 

Marseille are hoping to finalise a deal to sign defender Jordan Amavi, 23, from Aston Villa before the end of the week. (L'Equipe - in French)

Imbula is going to monaco :)

Also Amavi has nothing to do with Sidibe, since he is a LB and Sidibe is RB.

On 08/08/2017 at 11:28 PM, BlueLyon said:

They signed Tielemans, Meite, Kongolo, Ghezzal, not to mention Lopes and Maximin who are super highly rated in france, have returned from loan. 

Their team also has some quality talent like Jorge, Toure and Boschilia...they will be fine.

Edit: i just saw Maximin was sold to Nice...I have no idea why the hell would Monaco sell such promising player...

Totally agree on St Maximin. Disappointing, although Nice is a good move for him. They have replaced him with Ghezzal which is also a good signing for them on a free I suppose...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You