• Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Should be a no brainer.

This is the problems we face with lack of rotation. We are going to use a good but game rusty striker and a combination of central midfielders that havent got much playing time together.

And watch IF Bats doesn't score. He will get shredded on here.I

I think Cescy behind Chalobah and Matic with Eden next to Bats in a 3 5 2 would be good but maybe Chalobah wsill have enough creativity with Matic in a 3 4 3??

Id like to see Happy start getting some more  time too but maybe that will start next gane? We shall see eh.

But I just hope we go out pumped up and not TOO relaxed. Tou just know that they want to beat this record just as much as we want it. It would go along way confidence wise without 2 of our main lads.

10 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And of course the league leaders won't be on TV AGAIN so that NBC can show Manchester United in America. Really becoming a joke now.

It is live on CNBC, which is just as good as NBCSN, unless you do not get CNBC of course.

20 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like his attacking skills very much. But without Kante I would like someone who is physically more suited to play in two men midfield to partner Matić :)

100% agree. I do not want to see Cesc starting without Kante in the midfield. Cesc was a huge problem last year. His legs let us down defensively and the improvement of Kante coming in is beyond. obvious. 

Has to be Chalobah starting alongside Matic for me.

4 hours ago, Jim said:

Who remembers this game? :)

I remember the mood of everyone at my nans lol. Didn't realise been that long! have had a few stupid draws..that 4-4 with Villa being up there!

Hopefully all be lovely and straight forward! onwards we go and all

Come on Chelsea!!!

Beginning to wonder if Batshuayi was even a Conte signing now. For the huge price we paid for him he's not even good/ready enough to start against Bournemouth at home? Conte trusts someone who isn't even a striker over an actual one?

I trust Conte of course, but damn do I feel bad for Bats.