test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

210 posts in this topic
9 minutes ago, manpe said:

I'm also procrastinating at work... on TC :D

Proper Chels. 

Anyway, 2-0 for the Blues.

Even without Diego and N'Golo, must win. Defeat or loss are unacceptable. Still have Eden.

manpe likes this

8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Proper Chels. 

Anyway, 2-0 for the Blues.

Even without Diego and N'Golo, must win. Defeat or loss are unacceptable. Still have Eden.

What we can expect without Diego and Kante is for their replacements to be fired up. They see that this time players are chosen on merit unlike before, they have an opportunity to show what they can do, so they'll be claiming their stake.

Johnnyeye likes this

It's going to be a make or break match for Batshuayi and maybe even Chalobah, although I think Cesc will start next to Matic.

If Batshuayi doesn't impress Conte in this match against fucking Bournemouth, I fear for him he needs to call his fellow Belgian en ex-blue Lukaku for some advice...

appiedabbie likes this

No matter what Batshuayi does he won't be playing the Stoke game, Costa will be straight back in and the formation will be the same, and rightly so. Batshuayi is just unfortunate right now that he is up against probably the best striker in world football right now in Costa.

We won't be playing 2 up top anytime soon, the system is working very well.

Johnnyeye, iceboy, kmk108 and 1 other like this

I am sorry that I have to type this and say this bad news.

but this will be Thibaut Courtois 2nd Last Game as a Chelsea Player as Real Madrid has just completed a 70 Million Euros Deal.

His Last Game for Chelsea will be on Saturday 31 December 2016 against Stoke City.

40 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

but this will be Thibaut Courtois 2nd Last Game as a Chelsea Player as Real Madrid has just completed a 70 Million Euros Deal.

His Last Game for Chelsea will be on Saturday 31 December 2016 against Stoke City.

they can't buy players in this winter session..:Goober:

Johnnyeye likes this

It's strange when you realize that Liverpool's two losses came to Burnley and Bournemouth. 

Definitely the most dangerous competition. Like us, they have no european football. 

22 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Yeah and a big guy with a red outfit will be seen riding a sleigh with some deers with G.Bale chucked down the Stamford Bridge chimney ho ho ho ,a crhistmas cracker of a tale you tell.

Johnnyeye and guddy6969 like this

16 hours ago, mccg said:

Yeah and a big guy with a red outfit will be seen riding a sleigh with some deers with G.Bale chucked down the Stamford Bridge chimney ho ho ho ,a crhistmas cracker of a tale you tell.

LMAO :D

Bournemouth are no pushovers, our players must be at their best to defeat them, lets not forget we scraped through our last 3 games, no Kante and Costa for this one, so the ones who come in for them need to seize the moment, let´s hope the team remains very focused and all goes according to plan at home. Cheers and goodluck

Chelsea have by far the best schedule for festive period. By far. No other team gets that much rest in between games, so hopefuly we take full advantage of that.

Bournemouth are no pushovers, they play well. And I think we will miss Kante more than Costa. There is no one as quick, energetic and dynamic as Kante. Hopefuly Cesc and Matic get the job done or maybe we will even see Nate who is still quicker than both.

Bats needs to take his chance, but we will also need the best of Eden.

Supermonkey92 likes this