• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

We are without Costa and more importantly Kante? Don't have a good feeling. Kante is a big reason why we haven't been leaking goals, Costa is a big reason we have been scoring goals. Take two pillars of the team away and trouble could ensue.

It will definitely show whether we have a good squad depth and the lack of good options might actually force the club to back Conte in the January transfer window.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Not against Bournemouth mate. Even though they are impressive at times and Eddie Howe is a good bloke but no. Cesc and Matic and Michy or Eden as false #9 and we'll manage. 

They won't park the bus. That's why I have respect for Howe and his team they dare to play football. José is a fucking coward parking the  bus against Liverpool and look what Bournemouth did some weeks ago against Victims FC. Wonderfull.

Not that easy. Bournemouth are no pushovers. And the fact they are more attacking is what makes Kante's absence more worrying, we are yet to see how we cope without him. Matic is nowhere near his level defensively and we already know how well his and Cesc's partnership worked out in the past. Costa's absence also means that on a bad day we might not find a way through, so far it has been him scraping us through close encounters.

Just now, manpe said:

Not that easy. Bournemouth are no pushovers. And the fact they are more attacking is what makes Kante's absence more worrying, we are yet to see how we cope without him. Costa's absence also means that on a bad day we might not find a way through.

Quick replying as I've got no shit to do on work so,

In that case, 3 man midfield with Chalobah, Matic and Faregas. 

8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Proper Chels. 

Anyway, 2-0 for the Blues.

Even without Diego and N'Golo, must win. Defeat or loss are unacceptable. Still have Eden.

What we can expect without Diego and Kante is for their replacements to be fired up. They see that this time players are chosen on merit unlike before, they have an opportunity to show what they can do, so they'll be claiming their stake.

It's going to be a make or break match for Batshuayi and maybe even Chalobah, although I think Cesc will start next to Matic.

If Batshuayi doesn't impress Conte in this match against fucking Bournemouth, I fear for him he needs to call his fellow Belgian en ex-blue Lukaku for some advice...

No matter what Batshuayi does he won't be playing the Stoke game, Costa will be straight back in and the formation will be the same, and rightly so. Batshuayi is just unfortunate right now that he is up against probably the best striker in world football right now in Costa.

We won't be playing 2 up top anytime soon, the system is working very well.

I am sorry that I have to type this and say this bad news.

but this will be Thibaut Courtois 2nd Last Game as a Chelsea Player as Real Madrid has just completed a 70 Million Euros Deal.

His Last Game for Chelsea will be on Saturday 31 December 2016 against Stoke City.

40 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

but this will be Thibaut Courtois 2nd Last Game as a Chelsea Player as Real Madrid has just completed a 70 Million Euros Deal.

His Last Game for Chelsea will be on Saturday 31 December 2016 against Stoke City.

they can't buy players in this winter session..:Goober:

22 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Yeah and a big guy with a red outfit will be seen riding a sleigh with some deers with G.Bale chucked down the Stamford Bridge chimney ho ho ho ,a crhistmas cracker of a tale you tell.