test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

210 posts in this topic

Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Diego+Costa+Crystal+Palace+v+Chelsea+Pre

2016/17 Premier League Match 18
26th December, Monday, 2016
Stamford Bridge
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Be weird not being on telly..Hopefully can carry on this run and make it 12 :-D Costa and Kante be a loss but have a team capable of getting results without them 

Muzchap likes this

The problem is a Matic-Fabregas midfield. Even more so than missing Diego Costa. Batshuayi is more than capable of putting a good performance against Bournemouth. 

Johnnyeye likes this

38 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Bournemouth are more attacking team. So might be a good game for Fabregas, Hazard and Pedro. 

More attacking than West Brom and Sunderland, but Crystal Palace has the most goals of a team outside of the top 4 (28 to Bournemouth's 22).

Johnnyeye likes this

Good thing that Conte and the team have 9 days to prepare for the match. Obviously, it will be a different team compared to last weeks so any day of extra preparation may come in handy.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

It will be on my telly here in the States, live and in living HD color :P

I'll be watching the BBC text thing at my nans lol..makes it worse I think when it's ooo there's a goal and think shit which way!?! duno how she copes with radio!

Another team who beat us last year..Hopefully can get the points and onwards we go :-D although a few fixtures coming up they do seem more spread out then usual. makes a change 

Hopefully we dont see a Matic Cesc midfield, but I think that we will. 

I'd venture, to add Cesc/Chalobah/Batshuayi for Willian/Kante/Costa. 

3-5-2 with Cesc given the freedom to roam where he likes. 

The obvious issue with no Pedro/Willian is no extra forward recieving between the lines. Bu When Cesc plays, the outballs he provides to the WingBacks are simply more dangerous. Cesc threads those passes so Alonso/Moses aren't stopping their momentum when venturing forward which will help break the defensive lines, and offer thay extra attacker. 

I liked the way the team was setup for those final 15mins vs CP today. Would like to see that more. 

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Without Kante&Diego, this gonna be first ream test for...:ph34r:

To be honest we should start 3-5-2

Azpi-Luiz-Cahill

Moses-Matic-Fabs-Chalo-Alonso

Michy-Hazard

That's what we should have starting, IMO. Who is the backup striker BTW? Dom?

12 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Good thing that Conte and the team have 9 days to prepare for the match. Obviously, it will be a different team compared to last weeks so any day of extra preparation may come in handy.

true, a few extra days of rest helps, but lets hope it doesn´t translate into sloppiness and relaxation later on, im refering to past experiences, we have too much momentum going on for us and i would love we keep it going. Cheers

21 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

I would go for 3-5-2 with Chalobah, Matic, Fabregas in the middle and Michy with Eden on top

I cant see conte changing formation especially when we are winning games playing the 3-4-3 formation