test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Tiemoué Bakayoko

Started by the wes,

280 posts in this topic

Any & all of the Monaco starting players would fit in well here. They're all exceptional and it's criminal that there aren't more questions and curiosity in regards to how these players were found & moulded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the summer Bakayoko has two years left on his contract with Monaco and so far he's stalling over a new contract and I can't see Monaco let his contract run out I think if we were to put in a £40m bid I think Monaco would find it hard to reject it this summer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leif said:

Any & all of the Monaco starting players would fit in well here. They're all exceptional and it's criminal that there aren't more questions and curiosity in regards to how these players were found & moulded.

I suppose you mean it's criminal that there aren't many questions in the TalkChelsea forums.  Well, it has been mentioned by a number of people, but among the squad builders of Europe's top clubs, I guarantee you there are plenty of questions. 

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the wes said:

In the summer Bakayoko has two years left on his contract with Monaco and so far he's stalling over a new contract and I can't see Monaco let his contract run out I think if we were to put in a £40m bid I think Monaco would find it hard to reject it this summer 

Yup, looks like a very realistic buy. I'm happy with a young Yaya prototype in midfield next to Kante. 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

His passing range seemed really limited. Don't think he's particularly what we need.

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Bakoyoko may not be very creative,but he is big,very strong,can dribble very well and is fast going forward .He is better than Matic and he would make our ply much faster,but he would still give us the defensive stability Matic gives us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Bakoyoko may not be very creative,but he is big,very strong,can dribble very well and is fast going forward .He is better than Matic and he would make our ply much faster,but he would still give us the defensive stability Matic gives us

Man City completely overran Monaco's midfield last night specially in the second half. Bakayoko is a good player but I think we need somebody more refined on the ball.

TheIceMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mufassir08 said:

Man City completely overran Monaco's midfield last night specially in the second half. Bakayoko is a good player but I think we need somebody more refined on the ball.

Who do you have in mind?If we really want to have a player that just is a good passer,we can put Cesc back into the starting eleven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Who do you have in mind?If we really want to have a player that just is a good passer,we can put Cesc back into the starting eleven

I am a huge fan of Dahoud. He's so good on the ball and has got a great engine on him, however, as you would expect from any young player, he is inconsistent but he has crazy potential as a box to box creative midfielder. I haven't seen a whole lot of William Carvalho but from the little I've seen, he seemed to be very assured on the ball and could pass it long and short with both feet not to mention that physically he is as good as it gets but then again, he seemed a bit slow and has consistency problems. But both of these players have decent/good defensive skills and are better on the ball than Bakayoko in my opinion.

TheIceMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mufassir08 said:

I am a huge fan of Dahoud. He's so good on the ball and has got a great engine on him, however, as you would expect from any young player, he is inconsistent but he has crazy potential as a box to box creative midfielder. I haven't seen a whole lot of William Carvalho but from the little I've seen, he seemed to be very assured on the ball and could pass it long and short with both feet not to mention that physically he is as good as it gets but then again, he seemed a bit slow and has consistency problems. But both of these players have decent/good defensive skills and are better on the ball than Bakayoko in my opinion.

Dahoud clearly lacks in height.A midfiled with both Kante and Dahoud would win us zero aerial duels.Especially in the PL,we need to win enough headers.Matic gives us the aerial presence in midfield,but Dahoud would not give us that,so I really think that Bakoyoko is the most suitable for our problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killer1257 said:

Dahoud clearly lacks in height.A midfiled with both Kante and Dahoud would win us zero aerial duels.Especially in the PL,we need to win enough headers.Matic gives us the aerial presence in midfield,but Dahoud would not give us that,so I really think that Bakoyoko is the most suitable for our problems.

Dahoud has got a slight frame but he is deceptively strong and he's no midget either given that he is 177cm tall but yeah, He won't win you any headers in midfield :D but the guy is so good on the ball that I think we can get away with it, that is, obviously if he keeps on developing and reaches his potential. Shades of Modric in Dahoud.

TheIceMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Nzonzi of Sevilla. Is exactly this player. He's not fabregas in creativity but I think he's better than a whole lot of DMs in creativity. 

We should go all out for him, guaranteed massive improvement on Matic in attack while still providing us with the steel, height and defensive positioning. 

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, killer1257 said:

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Only Vidal is remotely close. He's the only player who's pretty fast, deceptively strong, has the height and leap to win duels and is pretty, pretty good operating the ball under pressure. Still glimmer of hope we get him. 

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In his defence for the second half performance, he was half fit and knackered, so I wouldn't judge him on that.

 

From someone who watched him week in week out he's a monster physically and definitely good enough technically.

 

From the Monaco team, the players that would walk into our starting line-up are:

Mendy at LWB

Silva at RW

Bakayoko or Fabinho to partner Kanté

Possibly Sidibe at RWB although he is a lot better attacking than defending (another who was barely fit on Tuesday...)

Fernando and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

In his defence for the second half performance, he was half fit and knackered, so I wouldn't judge him on that.

 

From someone who watched him week in week out he's a monster physically and definitely good enough technically.

 

From the Monaco team, the players that would walk into our starting line-up are:

Mendy at LWB

Silva at RW

Bakayoko or Fabinho to partner Kanté

Possibly Sidibe at RWB although he is a lot better attacking than defending (another who was barely fit on Tuesday...)

That bloke Glick looks decent too. Watched him at the Euros, solid defender, think he'd be a very good back-up to have next season. He's played in a three man defence as well for Torino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2017 at 8:41 AM, petre.ispirescu said:

That bloke Glick looks decent too. Watched him at the Euros, solid defender, think he'd be a very good back-up to have next season. He's played in a three man defence as well for Torino.

Yeah Glik is a very solid defender and scores regularly too. Not sure he'd come to be back-up at his age though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.