• Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I'm saying it's not everyday you win 11 in a row (normally it should be 13 by the time we face Spurs in January) so I think we should enjoy this as much as we can

Exactly! I kind of want City and Arsenal to draw today, but on the other hand I can afford not giving a crap about it. Which doesn't happen too often when it comes to games between rivals. We are relaxed and happy. And it's all thanks to Conte and the lads. 

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I like the fact that we have been clinical in finishing and getting the goal but I still would like to see more of the performance we had  at the start of this winning streak.

Difficult to sustain such form for such a prolonged period of time in the EPL. 11 game winning streak itself is remarkable despite the drying performances.

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

Difficult to sustain such form for such a prolonged period of time in the EPL. 11 game winning streak itself is remarkable despite the drying performances.

true but I if we can't sustain EPL how are we to compete in multiple competitions? I know that we lack depth in our squad but we need star performers to be on top of their game. Or it could just be me wanting Mosses to shine as he did at the start. Don't expect an Hazard from him but would certainly expect his good form to continue.

43 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

true but I if we can't sustain EPL how are we to compete in multiple competitions? I know that we lack depth in our squad but we need star performers to be on top of their game. Or it could just be me wanting Mosses to shine as he did at the start. Don't expect an Hazard from him but would certainly expect his good form to continue.

Just because we are competing only in the league and one cup doesn't mean we have the right to perform to our absolute best all the time, it doesn't happen no matter what competitions you are playing.