• Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Need to integrate Fabregas in the asap.

Next game we'll miss Kante so no doubt it will be 3-4-3 again but why not try Hazard as SS and switch to 3-5-2? Pedro and William are not good enough anyway.

11 in a row! Great times to be a Chelsea fan. :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

33 points out of 33 possible. 33/33. Incredible!

We need to start finishing games off again, as it is freaking nerve wrecking! Thank god Townsend did very good with that late fk :D

Tibot was not called upon today.
I think we were unlucky not to double the score. It was not a case of packed defense as we were already one up, but we were unlucky once again and scored only once.

10 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Kante and Costa out for the next game.

In with Fabregas or Chalobah and Batman simples tap tap boom , time for 2 or 3 changes everygame this period to keep freshness etc anyhoo imho 

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

33 points out of 33 possible. 33/33. Incredible!

We need to start finishing games off again, as it is freaking nerve wrecking! Thank god Townsend did very good with that late fk :D

You can take a man out of Tottenham, but you can never take the Tottenham out of a man.

Good to see when Palace kept coming at us in second half we kept defending the box well, kept competing for 50/50s etc although it was a bit less than convincing going forward at times as it has been last few games. Pity to lose Costa and Kante but opens up a really big opportunity for Batshuayi and Cesc/Chalobah. Marcos Alonso had a tough game today but stuck at it, Zaha is no easy opponent and I'm sure he might cope a bit better against Bournemouth, Don't think their wide players are as fast or direct as Palace's are. Regardless 11 wins, 9 clean sheets, Kante and Costa (big loses yeah) get a forced rest on Boxing Day. 

I think Costa was on his intention to get booked, just so he can get Christmas day-off...:D

Anyway we shouldn't be worried losing Costa and Kante for the next game at Home, the subtitutes are promising...., and boy, i'd love to see Cesc to have more times on the field

We've been in the right mind to not play Fabergas in our biggest games where we expect to be pressed and not see much of the ball. He's had some great appearances for us lately, and again I say he's very underrated by us, but we shouldn't suddenly say 'Yep, he's a starting player now, automatically in the XI each game.' Not at all. There's a time and place for Fabregas. We need to make more time for him, but he isn't right for us to start every game. I'm sure if he had been starting every single game, we wouldn't have collected 33/33 points. 

In regards to Alonso, I wonder if he's been told by Conte to go to the center a little more. My memory of his games this season have been him staying wide and swinging balls in. It seems like he was trying to be like Moses on the left.

Narrow win, but still 3 pointssss :) 11th game in the row yeahh

We will definately miss Kante in middle and Costa, but this will be great chance for Bats and Cesc/Nate to show what they got. At least we play at home and we get almost 10 days of rest, so everyone will be fresh. 

Come on Chelsea :getin:

(btw why did you guys remove that smiley with chelsea scarf?)

Fabregas coming on changed the game. They had us pinned back for a good 10 minutes and we couldn't hold the ball for longer than a single pass. He came on and was excellent.

Our goal was really not troubled for the entire 90 minutes. 

Very confident in Bats and whoever comes in for Kante next week.

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

Dave man of the match for me the wee man was everywhere on the pitch top it of with a perfect 👌 assist to costa

Yeah xmas period i'd think about putting Dave to wing back and give Moses a turkey bench sandwich, and as its time of good will i'd give Ivan the right sided back 3 slot lol or maybe ho ho ho

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Fabregas coming on changed the game. They had us pinned back for a good 10 minutes and we couldn't hold the ball for longer than a single pass. He came on and was excellent.

Our goal was really not troubled for the entire 90 minutes. 

Very confident in Bats and whoever comes in for Kante next week.

Chalobah

We're on an incredible run now but i'm starting to get concerned about some of our recent performances. I don't think it's sustainable. The quality of our play has gone down considerably since the international break. I'll like to see Conte give Fabregas a chance, even after the Bournemouth game. 

Alonso, Matic, Kante, Costa. We seriously lack some technical quality in this side (in comparison to many other top European sides) and our wins are becoming more of a war of attrition than us actually playing well. Maybe the run is playing on the players' minds and they're just doing whatever it takes to get a result. Maybe some dropped points somewhere will wake us up. Not that I wish for that but we aren't playing well in my opinion.