Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

They lost to Swansea last gameweek 

Everyone thinks we will trash them 3:0 based on that. But they will park the bus, and then Defoe will score in their first chance in 90th min corner which should never be given.

But I hope Conte doesnt underestimate them.

Maybe this is the time to go for 3-5-2 with Costa and Bats up front together? Mainly because without Hazard we probably need Cesc tonight for creativity but i don't trust him in a two man midfield.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Well if we have to rely on any single player to win a game then we are doing summet wrong.

I'd rest Diego too and play Bats.

I'd be happy with this set up.

Willian - Bats - Pedro

Alonso-Chalobah - N'Golo - Moses

Happy - Luiz - Dave

I would change formation till 3-5-2 Costa and Batshuayi up front and fabregas in midfield with matic and Kante 

2 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

We haven't beaten Sunderland at home in 3 years yet people think this is a straightforward game against a team fighting for their lives under the floodlights without our best player.

We genuinely haven't played well for 90 minutes in over a month, some of you might want to curb your expectations. They've won their last two games since Anichebe was inserted in the team & have one of the deadliest strikers in Defoe who destroyed us last season.

What a doomsayer. 

To spice things up, if we DONT GET !!3!! points tonight i'll never post on this forum again, ever. That's how confident i am.

What's the deal with only one game being broadcasted live tonight? Correct me if  I am wrong but I thought that restriction was only for satudays since it encouraged people to go watch lower league games or something to that effect? These restrictions are even stranger when you look how global the premier league is and how this issue in the UK is affecting a majority of the viewers and broadcasters abroad.

This is really frustrating since here in Sweden Man United is prioritized almost all the time (even though they're shit atm) due to Zlatan, which means  tonight they'll be showing their game vs Palance instead ... I had assumed all the games were to be shown live tonight but I guess i'll have to watch some crappy stream...

/rant

Best team for today:

--------------------------------Courtois-------------------

Moses----Azpilicueta----David----Cahill----Alonso

--------------------------Kanté--------Matic---------------

-------------------------------Fàbregas---------------------

------------------------Batshuayi----Diego-----------

Fàbregas has to play, without the Hazard team loses too much in creativity.
Pedro and William are limited too, Chelsea won't get anything offensively with them, will depend entirely on Diego.
So it would be better to play today with Diego and Batshuayi, putting the Fabregas as "10".

Fabregas over Willian for me. Willian lacks creativity and the ability to make great passes on a dime that Fabregas can. I don't want to watch Willian dribble into a tight spot and stand over the ball only to pass sideways or backwards. I would give Fabregas the start and bring Willian in after an hour. Hopefully by then, we'll be up a goal or two and can use Willian pressuring.

10 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I'm sorry why is NBC showing the manchester United match on TV instead of ours today?

Doesn't make any sense.

American owners? Bigger fanbase? It doesn't make sense. They're wanting us to purchase NBCSN.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He's my mate Jason and Hazard was not there. Not to say he won't have a fitness test at Cobham and fly up later but he isn't with the team in the north east now.

But he's not my mate. So I don't trust him. :P

Anyway, turns out Hazard will be out for the game, which is a major fuck up!

2 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

American owners? Bigger fanbase? It doesn't make sense. They're wanting us to purchase NBCSN.

The thing is, I would be ok with this if they showed the match on another station they own like USA or CNBC. But only on premier league extra? Thats bullshit. I'm paying for cable so I can watch my matches ON TV not a computer or tablet. So disappointed right now.