test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

254 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Jason said:

He hit the crossbar...via a deflection. Yes, we missed chances all night but I'm talking specifically about Willian - nothing in his overall performance was anything different than what we have seen.

Could Mannone save it without the deflection ?

5 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Could Mannone save it without the deflection ?

Yes, Pickford (not Mannone) would have saved it. It was low shot but it deflected over and hit the crossbar.

And seriously, are you going to use that one moment to defend Willian here?

Just now, Jason said:

Yes, Pickford (not Mannone) would have saved it. It was low shot but it deflected over and hit the crossbar.

And seriously, are you going to use that one moment to defend Willian here?

Ok, the "Ronaldo" channel from which I was watching was flickery, that's why I asked.
But as I said Willian lacks physical strength. He is nippy and clever but nobody has ever said he is a strong guy.

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

TBO's save at the end, possibly season defining.

Petr who ?

Yesterday's game actually reminded me of some moments with Cech in the goal. Also a tough game where we mostly dominated possession and our goalie had nothing to do for most part of the game. But he had to perform when needed most which must be super difficult. Great job Tibo!

23 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Yesterday's game actually reminded me of some moments with Cech in the goal. Also a tough game where we mostly dominated possession and our goalie had nothing to do for most part of the game. But he had to perform when needed most which must be super difficult. Great job Tibo!

Very true - nudged MOTM for me, slightly over Kante, am definitely warming to the big nosed cunt :D 

Big shout out to the other squad players, Willian might nudge out Pedro if he keeps getting in the box. Overall theres an increase in general fitness and sharpness in the whole squad that wasn't there last season.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

It's just so sweet to see things like that from time to time. Of course it happens because of tragic circumstances, but in these moments we see the true human side of people.

22 hours ago, Kezza said:

75 mins: Conte makes his first change, Pedro off and Matic on. Clearly he fears there may be a goal in this for Sunderland that he'd rather snuff out

Do you write for the standard..?

Copy Paste

1g1jcx.jpg