Naby Keita

akgw13

20 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Love the player, seems destined for Liverpool and seemingly wants the move. Scary thought as he would be absolutely perfect for them. PL is going to be a sight next year with all the big boys strengthening.

That's all every one said last year with pep and city and the grumpy one at utd. Ended up 2 horse race and not a very close one at that with two clubs that hardly got a mention.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Difference being is Pogba is a brand and massively recognised, Keita isn't.

I couldn't care less about brand what we need is a great player and Keita is and Pogba is not.

41 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I couldn't care less about brand what we need is a great player and Keita is and Pogba is not.

Pogba is a brilliant player next season we will light that man utd team up I watched him play for juve boys got game. He's not had a great season ill grant u that 

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Pogba is a brilliant player next season we will light that man utd team up I watched him play for juve boys got game. He's not had a great season ill grant u that 

Pogba is the most overrated player in the last 10 years and with Mourinho as his manager he won't get any better.

31 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Pogba is the most overrated player in the last 10 years and with Mourinho as his manager he won't get any better.

I agree on the mourinho point. Problem with pogba is he's not overrated he was just far to over priced, for his ages he's brilliant but he's not 89m worth of player no way 

• 4 weeks later...

Liverpool have ended their pursuit of RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, 22, but may return next summer, when it is believed Keita can move for £48m. (Liverpool Echo)

We should be all over this next season into today's transfer window that's a steal for next season transfer window 

On 05/07/2017 at 8:12 AM, The Skipper said:

Pogba is probably the best CM in the league talent wise, don't think we'll see his best bits under Jose though. 

Picture pogba playing in the PL in lampard stevie g and Scholes area pogba wouldn't lace them trio boots 

Picture pogba playing in the PL in lampard stevie g and Scholes area pogba wouldn't lace them trio boots 

If only he was English!

Sent from my TECNO P5 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Completely disagree. Pogba is 23/24. He's arguably better than any of those guys were when they were at his age. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You