Ben Gibson

Captain Ahmed

Ben Gibson(Middlesbrough)

Position: Centre-Back

Foot:left

Height:1,85 m

Nationality:England

Date of birth:Jan 15,1993                                                                        

Contract until:30.06.2021

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-hang-huge-transfer-valuation-9403982

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/06/chelsea-told-to-pay-35m-to-sign-ben-gibson-6306012/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676568-chelsea-transfer-news-fresh-ben-gibson-rumours-latest-on-andreas-christensen#

Image result for ben gibson 2016

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Been brilliant for Boro, was there best player against us.

He won't be at Boro for long because a big team will come in and offer money for him that Boro could not refuse.

Hello SJ,

Would you value Gibson as highly as the reputed £35m tag Boro have put on him? 

Decent player but 35M is a piss take and even then he'd struggle to get a game here at all. He'd do well at a club like a Southampton or an Everton maybe, that sort of level but even then I don't think they'd be hugely desperate for him when they can get better and cheaper CBs all over Europe. Avoid please.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Decent player but 35M is a piss 

That's because hes English look at stones for example English players are overpriced that's one of the reasons why English clubs  buy foreign players 

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Hello SJ,

Would you value Gibson as highly as the reputed £35m tag Boro have put on him? 

Clubs like of Boro can hold out for crazy money for players cause they got good money from the TV deal cause off that they can ask for crazy overpriced money for players 

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's because hes English look at stones for example English players are overpriced that's one of the reasons why English clubs  buy foreign players 

And the fact that foreign players generally are better. Or so I would say, but I'm Scottish so can't really talk haha

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

And the fact that foreign players generally are better. Or so I would say, but I'm Scottish so can't really talk haha

Lol that's probably why Southampton buy celtic players cause they are cheaper to buy the like of Virgil van Dijk and Wanyama and Forster

• 1 month later...

I can see why, I really rate him. Problem being is he is captaining his home town club, his uncle is the chairman and whilst they remain the PL I think he will remain at Boro.

Got a lot of great traits to his game and is a magnificent reader of the game like Terry.

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I can see why, I really rate him. Problem being is he is captaining his home town club, his uncle is the chairman and whilst they remain the PL I think he will remain at Boro.

Got a lot of great traits to his game and is a magnificent reader of the game like Terry.

Maybe JT will be having a word with him on the lo lo. He might like to see him and Christensen together for us when he goes?

• 2 months later...

Linked with Ben Gibson again 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3277407/tottenham-lining-summer-swoop-for-middlesbrough-defender-ben-gibson-face-stiff-competition-from-chelsea/amp/

Gibson is not type of player I would go for but he would do well in team like Everton van Dijk is the man I want at chelsea 

On 4/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, zekinjo said:

So many average players connected with Chelsea. 

He is a very good defender. Don't judge a player by the team he plays for unless you have actually watched the player. Yeah, it is good to be linked with big names but as already proved with likes of Alonso and Moses, you don't need household names to be a good team. 

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

He is a very good defender. Don't judge a player by the team he plays for unless you have actually watched the player. Yeah, it is good to be linked with big names but as already proved with likes of Alonso and Moses, you don't need household names to be a good team. 

Well said. I was at the Boro game yesterday and he had another really solid game.

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

I rated Michael Keane better than him

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently told Boro that if they go down (Which they will) He will leave....

I've watched him all season, he's been superb in a team full of absolute amateurs. This boy is excellent, fuck paying 50m for Koulibaly, you would get this lad for 25M and he's better.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You