The TC Hall Of Fame

Steve

Drogba11CFC

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

'You can by enough players to field 5 1st teams at once, but it takes real persistence to beat an anglophobic frenchist.'

--------------

About (city) winning the CL :rolleyes:

Edited by Blueboy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So I know no-one uses this anymore, but this HAS to go down in the HoF!

For fucks sake we lost a game of fucking football. How the fuck can people rate our champions league hopes on a premiership away game ????. You know what the standards of this forum has seriously crumbled since the departures of sensible people like elliott mike cfc and Hanuma. You can criticise the team that is fair but not to the disgusting extent that i have witnessed. How the hell can anyone criticise carlo, he has been brilliant since he joined the club. The score would of not been any different had mourinho been there, WE CAN NOT BEAT EVERYONE AND YES WE WILL HAVE STINKING PERFORMANCE'S ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN TO A LIVE GAME WILL UNDERSTAND THIS. FOOTBALLERS ARE FUCKING HUMAN TOO !

• 3 months later...

One of my favourites...

:rolleyes:

I'ma moderator on the most popular hip hop forum on the net.. but i knowhow not to act on the internet and to not take these moderator rolesseriously.

if your an individual you will agree with me, if your a sheep and have no personality you will agree with bluelion.

You've not mentioned that since we didn't give a fuck, have you?

• 2 months later...
Henrique, on 18 May 2010 - 01:33 AM, said:

so Your just a weird english who knows nothing about football at all.LOL.

Terminator X, on 18 May 2010 - 02:08 AM, said:

try to construct your sentences so they don't make you sound like a retard.

101 things wrong with what you just said, but i will ignore all of it in the knowledge you may have just escaped from some form of correctional facility.

He disappeared for a while after this, Although I must say his posts have improved since then.

I think its harsh to criticise a Brazilian's command of the English language. Why don't you give us your best crack at Portuguese?

Tbh I think he lost the moral high ground when he went around calling people 'weird english'. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...