The TC Hall Of Fame

Steve

Actually thanks for bumping this topic :lol: :lol: Reading it from the very beginning made me laugh, especially this one

--------kaka--------
-Sheva------Torres-

I call it the 4-4-flop

However, almost every post of this man - Tommy10 - was like legendary :lol:

FC ARSENAL LONDON VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 3:1

goalkeeper: cech
defense: ferreira (bosingwa 61min.) - ivanovic - terry - cole
midfield: essien - lampard - mikel (ramires half time)
attack: kalou - Drogba - malouda (kakuta 55min.)

damn.. we lost the london derby vs fc arsenal london!!
damn.. a draw would be a perfect result for me, cause i love fc chelsea london like fc arsenal london!!
cool.. my african cole played vs his ex club fc arsenal london at the emirates stadium, must be a special feeling!!
damn.. my african anelka didn´t play vs his ex club fc arsenal london at the emirates stadium, could be special!!
damn.. i miss my african nicolas anelka in the lineup, are there any injury news??
cool.. branislav ivanovic scored in the london derby!!
damn.. i hope our russian boss roman abramovic will buy
my favourite fc arsenal london players francesc fabregas & samir nasri, we definetly need more techniques!!

I really miss him :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Going back to the old legends debate...

People who have made ceaseless quality contributions to this forum, the old TalkChelsea and then CFC-Fans - people like Jim (of course), Steve, Ollie, Kez, CJ Revo, Gianfranco_Z... - they are true legends of this forum. TX made very good contributions when he first joined, before becoming a controversial old crone. It seems now he has to resort to his old ways to avoid becoming irrelevant on this forum. Now he realises he doesn't have the respect or longevity of the aforesaid forum stalwarts and is becoming quickly eclipsed by newer folk such as Romper and Stingray.

As I say, it's a shame, as he used to be a very good member. I wonder if the controversy is compensating for something else in real life? That being said, you continue to provoke a reaction, for kudos for that. Just a shame you became a pillock instead of a legend on here.

well Im pleased to see you consider me a pillock .... your star is waning as well ...I remember when your contributions

were the best on the forum ,,,Thats no longer true ,,,past your best before 25