test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The TC Hall Of Fame

Started by Steve,

245 posts in this topic

So I know no-one uses this anymore, but this HAS to go down in the HoF!

For fucks sake we lost a game of fucking football. How the fuck can people rate our champions league hopes on a premiership away game ????. You know what the standards of this forum has seriously crumbled since the departures of sensible people like elliott mike cfc and Hanuma. You can criticise the team that is fair but not to the disgusting extent that i have witnessed. How the hell can anyone criticise carlo, he has been brilliant since he joined the club. The score would of not been any different had mourinho been there, WE CAN NOT BEAT EVERYONE AND YES WE WILL HAVE STINKING PERFORMANCE'S ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN TO A LIVE GAME WILL UNDERSTAND THIS. FOOTBALLERS ARE FUCKING HUMAN TOO !

Terminator X:

"this guy has accumulated 2 posts and like your hair will never be seen again. rolleyes.gif

my response was merely suggesting his triumphant return will be no second coming."

Lmao, aesthetic relic left the forum after that.

One of my favourites...

:rolleyes:

I'ma moderator on the most popular hip hop forum on the net.. but i knowhow not to act on the internet and to not take these moderator rolesseriously.

if your an individual you will agree with me, if your a sheep and have no personality you will agree with bluelion.

You've not mentioned that since we didn't give a fuck, have you?

True_Blue likes this

Henrique, on 18 May 2010 - 01:33 AM, said:

so Your just a weird english who knows nothing about football at all.LOL.

Terminator X, on 18 May 2010 - 02:08 AM, said:

try to construct your sentences so they don't make you sound like a retard.

101 things wrong with what you just said, but i will ignore all of it in the knowledge you may have just escaped from some form of correctional facility.

He disappeared for a while after this, Although I must say his posts have improved since then.

I think its harsh to criticise a Brazilian's command of the English language. Why don't you give us your best crack at Portuguese?

irishblue likes this

I think its harsh to criticise a Brazilian's command of the English language. Why don't you give us your best crack at Portuguese?

Tbh I think he lost the moral high ground when he went around calling people 'weird english'. :rolleyes:

I hope man utd win the league now because i've gone n got the white prem badges on my home shirt.

Who the hell would want to play for Liverpool let alone live there?

Legend :champions:

Being a moron hardly endeared him to anyone or anything, let alone legend status :lol:

Thankfully he has shown considerable maturity and has become the member I'd hoped.

Being a moron hardly endeared him to anyone or anything, let alone legend status :lol:

Thankfully he has shown considerable maturity and has become the member I'd hoped.

I think he should be allowed one day every two months to be his old obnoxious self...

BlueLion. likes this

belated happy b-day Carlo. looking forward to seeing you back in management and hopefully at a club who has atleast half your class,after your year off. maybe time to polish those 4 European Cup winners medals you have and spare some time for a lil chuckle over those who have stamped over decent people in their quest to get just one.

i for one will be rooting for you as i have done with Claudio. aslong as it`s not against Chelsea.

:worship: