Costa

Pleeeeeeeease conte?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need more good passing in the final third, our passing accuracy is far from title contender standards today. But I am confident that Conte finds the right words at halftime to motivate them again. 

Batshuayi needs to come on. 

And i think switching to a more cross-scentric play would cause WBA more problems. 

Kante's passing also been erratic. 

Why isn't moses taking on Philipps? He's not used to defending, make him defend! 

They've parked the bus in front of goal. Going two upfront with Costa and Batshuayi with Hazard tucked in just behind with free role could give us more presence in the box for crosses and for Hazard to try find gaps through the middle.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What a hugely annoying side they are. Park the bus, waste time, knock it to the target man.

That's what most people used to say about us. You do what you need to do, I have no problem with their tactics.

It's a little frustrating, but fun after all. I think it's just a matter of time until we score. Cahill, after a corner :D