Jase

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Maybe it would have been best had Luiz been ruled out of this one today... 

there is nothing wrong with him playing today

The fact is rather than having a more creative midfield, Conte preferred to have Azpili playing almost as a FB, going into the attack and exposing Luiz more, who is actually having to chase players down.

Hold Azpili back and everything is back to normal.

The one I believe shouldn't be playing is Matic... I hope he is subbed off at HT. You don't add much to attack by bringing Azpili to their half.

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

there is nothing wrong with him playing today

The fact is rather than having a more creative midfield, Conte preferred to have Azpili playing almost as a FB, going into the attack and exposing Luiz more, who is actually having to chase players down.

Hold Azpili back and everything is back to normal.

The one I believe shouldn't be playing is Matic... I hope he is subbed off at HT. You don't add much to attack by bringing Azpili to their half.

It was more of joke about him getting cleared so late.

But he's making mistakes and poor choices that have little to do with tactics.

I think  we could use a second striker on even more than a creative passer in midfield. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pretty impressed by Rondon.

He's bullying Luiz, our one touch passing has been poor, costa has been kept down by so many defenders in the middle and hazard isn't asking for the ball enough or dribbling enough again... Our other dribbler Moses is not taking Philips one on one..... Annoying Rusty performance