Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The gulf in class and sheer talent between these two XI's is massive. I know they're in good form too, but if we're serious about this title challenge this is a match at home we should expect nothing less than 3 points. They have very few scoring threats and you know exactly how they'll look to score- using their height at set pieces, counter attacks, and knocking it up to the big man Rondon.

I trust Conte has prepared us all week for those things and our players don't underestimate West Brom because they probably won't roll over like many small teams do.

I can't stop gushing over Conte and it doesn't stop today; I have faith that if we don't get a goal this half, he is the only manager we've had in many years that will actually truly evaluate the details, and tweak them for the second half, to our benefit. All our other managers would just persist with the same tactics from kick off and think introducing subs are enough. Getting to half time 0-0 vs. any team under Conte feels the same as 1-0 to me.