• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Luiz is okay too?

Yes he is fit. Despite the horror tackle it was one of those horror tackles that was inches from disaster had Luiz's foot been planted on the floor. I suspect more impact bruising rather than anything major.

1 hour ago, iceboy said:

If anyone cares: Oscar and Terry are out the rest are ok.

I like how you , my fellow compatriot, are always aware when the forum is not so active. I wish it were more active too.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

This doesn't bode well for Sunday... :ph34r:

all deserved winners :) , im more confident this time around to be honest, we managed pretty fine trough all November after Conte and Hazard won their awards in October, and i remember that November used to be a bogey month for us in the past, so i´m confident we can maintain focused this time around and avoid any setbacks, we can´t take anything for granted, it´s the Premier League after all. Cheers mate

2 hours ago, Roquila said:

I like how you , my fellow compatriot, are always aware when the forum is not so active. I wish it were more active too.

Yes this place used to be a good place to read comments. Old members are gone. Anyway come on Chelsea. 

If we had Rafa or Carlo incharge this fixture would be a typical game to get complacent after a big game and drop points, Conte i imagine wont let that happen, not to say victory is 100% certain but if we do drop points it won't be complacency.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

to me Aguero is and will always be a farking karnt no matter what people say, as much as a great player he is, he´s a thug and an anti sportsman, awful human being, just like Joey Barton, Roy Keane, Rooney, etc. just imagine if he ended David Luiz´s career with that challenge? disgusting behaviour, he tried it before in 2013, he can fark off for all i care :middlefinger:, and i hope he wins fuck all with Argentina and City so soon, major chocker for his country. Cheers

Wasn't expecting to say this, but I don't feel as confident as I chould be given the results we've had. WBA always seems to be one fo those teams you can struggle against no matter the day.

Regardless, I don't see us dropping points against them. Might be a match similar to the one against boro.