test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea v West Brom

Started by Jason,

197 posts in this topic
On 07/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, lreland123 said:

come on west brom do lt for klopp and people club liverpool

fark off you troll, and get off this page.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

This doesn't bode well for Sunday... :ph34r:

all deserved winners :) , im more confident this time around to be honest, we managed pretty fine trough all November after Conte and Hazard won their awards in October, and i remember that November used to be a bogey month for us in the past, so i´m confident we can maintain focused this time around and avoid any setbacks, we can´t take anything for granted, it´s the Premier League after all. Cheers mate

mannyfreshh likes this

2 hours ago, Roquila said:

I like how you , my fellow compatriot, are always aware when the forum is not so active. I wish it were more active too.

Yes this place used to be a good place to read comments. Old members are gone. Anyway come on Chelsea. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ivanovic in for Luiz. :ph34r:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!

If we had Rafa or Carlo incharge this fixture would be a typical game to get complacent after a big game and drop points, Conte i imagine wont let that happen, not to say victory is 100% certain but if we do drop points it won't be complacency.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

to me Aguero is and will always be a farking karnt no matter what people say, as much as a great player he is, he´s a thug and an anti sportsman, awful human being, just like Joey Barton, Roy Keane, Rooney, etc. just imagine if he ended David Luiz´s career with that challenge? disgusting behaviour, he tried it before in 2013, he can fark off for all i care :middlefinger:, and i hope he wins fuck all with Argentina and City so soon, major chocker for his country. Cheers

kellzfresh and Fulham Broadway like this

Ive got bad feeling about this match with all the possible injuries and considering how everyone is writing WBA off already.

Hopefuly Conte and players wont underestimate the opponent and we win.

Wasn't expecting to say this, but I don't feel as confident as I chould be given the results we've had. WBA always seems to be one fo those teams you can struggle against no matter the day.

Regardless, I don't see us dropping points against them. Might be a match similar to the one against boro.

15 minutes ago, Mário César said:

If we win the next 5 games, we will win the league 

You're damn right. I'm treating each of those games like a final. 

Chelsea Buzz likes this