• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toni Pulis teams are very hard to beat as they are physical. 

It was through the physicality of Costa that helped us win it. 

And subbing Ivan in at the end was a good one for me, I didn't complain because Ivan is made for these type of physical games. 

This is why the smaller players like Pedro had a hard time today. 

Drogba-esque performance from Costa. Fantastic finish and kept fighting until the final whistle.

It wasn't pretty game from us but it was never going to be knowing the opposition. Guardiola would have lost this game.

Disgusting behavior from the WBA players when it was 0-0. We should have done the same in the last inutes to let them taste their own medicine. (I kinda realized how Liverpool felt when Mourinho went there, did the same and we won 2-0 lol.)

Massive three points. Completely different three points when compared to wins against Everton, Spurs or City. Given WBA's tactics it was sweet to score a goal after their own mistake and beat them.

We all have that one player we slag. And ever since Fabregas joined us I've been slagging him off. I have to admit he was absolutely brilliant today. Looking at the difference between him and William. Fabregas was running all over the pitch, fighting for every ball. He had a real desire to stay with us. I know for a fact William has already decided to play for another club.

I really didn't understand last few games when Moses kept getting Man of the Match instead of Diego. Diego is without doubt the best striker in europe right now. But today I would give Man of the Match to Fabregas.