Faouzi Ghoulam

the wes

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The lure of Bayern Munich can be strong. But lahm is a right sided player for Bayern, ghoulam only plays on the left iirc. I think they want him as back up for Alaba. But we could offer him first team action and better wages so it might be an even contest unless Bayern win the CL ofc.

Yeah thats what I meant, my fault. Bayern looking at him to be backup to Alaba. 

I really hope Bayern sign that Kolasinac yute, would mean less competition in signing Ghoulam. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, i'm a fan of Napoli and a great lover of PL .

Bayern and Chelsea are interested in our Faouzi Ghoulam, it's sure .

Imho, he's very attracted of this possibilities, but, in your case, what is the fate of Marcos Alonso ?

He doesn't play very well ?

Sorry for my bad english :D

Please, correct me if i'm wrong to write !

10 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Yeah thats what I meant, my fault. Bayern looking at him to be backup to Alaba. 

I really hope Bayern sign that Kolasinac yute, would mean less competition in signing Ghoulam. 

Apparently, Chelsea dropped interest in Kolasinac so there's other option for the club. Who? Maybe Ghoulam actually. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Apparently, Chelsea dropped interest in Kolasinac so there's other option for the club. Who? Maybe Ghoulam actually. 

Apparently we are looking at Lemar for the LWB position. Don't know how'll that work o

39 minutes ago, Alessio said:

Hi guys, i'm a fan of Napoli and a great lover of PL .

Bayern and Chelsea are interested in our Faouzi Ghoulam, it's sure .

Imho, he's very attracted of this possibilities, but, in your case, what is the fate of Marcos Alonso ?

Sorry for my bad english :D

Please, correct me if i'm wrong to write !

Hey! Welcome mate. 

You must be a regular watcher of Ghoulam so can you describe his game for us all? I know he is a solid defender but how is he in an attacking sense? Can he excel in the LWB role both defensively and offensively?

Thank you for the welcome !

Faouzi is absolutely perfect for the PL .

Actually, he is much better offensively than defensively .  He play many freekick, but unfortunately he never scored with our team :blush: 

He's like a horse along the left side, good like Alonso, but he is much better than spanish player in everything .

I know that Conte is very interested in Kalidou Koulibaly, another player perfect for your league .

1 hour ago, Alessio said:

Thank you for the welcome !

Faouzi is absolutely perfect for the PL .

Actually, he is much better offensively than defensively .  He play many freekick, but unfortunately he never scored with our team :blush: 

He's like a horse along the left side, good like Alonso, but he is much better than spanish player in anything .

I know that Conte is very interested in Kalidou Koulibaly, another player perfect for your league .

How likely is that Napoli and your president De Laurentis will sell either of them? Because last summer Chelsea wasted whole window chasing Koulibaly only to buy David Luiz on the last day. 

3 hours ago, Alessio said:

but, in your case, what is the fate of Marcos Alonso ?

He is playing very well, better than anybody thought he would. The problem is that he is our only LWB, he needs competition and backup (or become Ghoulam's backup).

35 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

How likely is that Napoli and your president De Laurentis will sell either of them? Because last summer Chelsea wasted whole window chasing Koulibaly only to buy David Luiz on the last day. 

Ghoulam on his last year on his contract in the summer i can see napoli selling him I think De Laurentis would be type of president that wouldn't let napoli players go on a freebie he would want to cash in than let somebody get the chance to go on the free 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Seems like the north Lonfon teams scouts are there every time he plays. They apparently got him top of wants list as LB

He's the best but I'd be a bit surprised if scouts are there to watch him. I'd have expected everybody to have made up their minds about Ghoulam before now. My guess is that they are all watching other players.

12 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He's the best but I'd be a bit surprised if scouts are there to watch him. I'd have expected everybody to have made up their minds about Ghoulam before now. My guess is that they are all watching other players.

How would you rate his offensive abilities?

18 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

How would you rate his offensive abilities?

He is quicker, more powerful and better in the air than Marcos. Likes to snap into tackles and, while I've watched him, has made numerous blocks. Not sure how that shows up on his stats but it was very noticeable in game coverage.

I like Marcos; was delighted from the moment he began to be linked but this bloke is a serious upgrade. Ghoulam starting with Marcos as backup is a dream.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/faouzi-ghoulam-meet-arsenal-target-who-could-be-their-left-back-solution

interesting read. Seems like a perfect fit, whenever the knock on the player is lapse of concentration i just figure Conte will coach the hell out of them until they learn exactly what is required. Such a luxury having the Don

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He is quicker, more powerful and better in the air than Marcos. Likes to snap into tackles and, while I've watched him, has made numerous blocks. Not sure how that shows up on his stats but it was very noticeable in game coverage.

I like Marcos; was delighted from the moment he began to be linked but this bloke is a serious upgrade. Ghoulam starting with Marcos as backup is a dream.

Today we've been linked with Lemar as well and interestingly, he was mentioned as an option for the LWB position.

27 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Today we've been linked with Lemar as well and interestingly, he was mentioned as an option for the LWB position.

I've previously posted to say that, if we bought Lemar, I'd like to try him as a CM partner for N'Golo.

Great touch plus great body control = ability to retain possession under pressure.

Great poise and good passing = good continuity play.

Great dribbling skills = Serious counter attacking threat.

19 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Quante Probabilità ci Sono Che il Napoli e il Vostro presidente De Laurentis venderà nessuno dei due? Perché l'scorsa estate Chelsea Intera finestra sprecato inseguendo Koulibaly Solo per Comprare David Luiz L'ultimo giorno. 

ADL wants to sell, but an high price. KK was to be sold, but we couldn't find a substitute in time: Maksimovic was late.  He was bought in last available day . 

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Please keep it to English please so we can all join in, thanks.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong .

I'm here also to learn ;D 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You