test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adnane

General sale tickets

Started by Adnane,

Hi Guys, 

I spent the last 2 hours searching the Chelsea website for details regarding the general ticket sales, but only found timelines and prices, as the next PL home games are already sold out ( I'm aiming for the Hull game on February ) I couldn't find more details. 

So how does it work ? I live in Morocco and am planning to come to London for the game, should I keep the general sale date for Hull on mind and log on to the website to purchase it straight away when it's available or is there any membership thing to do before ? 

Also do you actually get to choose the spot on d-day ? How many time to general ticket remain available in average ( say for west lower or east lower spots ). 

Thanks in advance for the help guys ! :D 

On 30/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, Adnane said:

Hi Guys, 

I spent the last 2 hours searching the Chelsea website for details regarding the general ticket sales, but only found timelines and prices, as the next PL home games are already sold out ( I'm aiming for the Hull game on February ) I couldn't find more details. 

So how does it work ? I live in Morocco and am planning to come to London for the game, should I keep the general sale date for Hull on mind and log on to the website to purchase it straight away when it's available or is there any membership thing to do before ? 

Also do you actually get to choose the spot on d-day ? How many time to general ticket remain available in average ( say for west lower or east lower spots ). 

Thanks in advance for the help guys ! :D 

Did you get sorted out?

Its just one oif the lads here just reached out trying to get tickets for Stoke.

Ive give him as many links as I can see but would like to see him get something sorted

Not really, from what I've read on various websites and through a couple friends living in London it's pretty tricky to get them tickets on general sale as they are very few. 

I've postponed the trip anyway so I guess I'll be going next year if I'm lucky enough, hope we still have a couple more years at the old Bridge so I can find cheap tickets for next year, wouldn't imagine myself finding any if next year is our last one tbf. 

48 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Not really, from what I've read on various websites and through a couple friends living in London it's pretty tricky to get them tickets on general sale as they are very few. 

I've postponed the trip anyway so I guess I'll be going next year if I'm lucky enough, hope we still have a couple more years at the old Bridge so I can find cheap tickets for next year, wouldn't imagine myself finding any if next year is our last one tbf. 

Ive known mates buy tickets online and only had 1 have his money refunded as they had sold too many, Ive bought hospitality tickets online before and they were ok.

But when someones got their flights booked its better to get them and pay a small booking fee than gambling on finding a tout or someone with spares outside the ground. And doubt if we send any unsold back to Stoke.

Adnane likes this