João Cancelo

Captain Ahmed

João Cancelo(Valencia)

Position:Right-Back

Foot:right

Height:1,82 m

Nationality:Portugal

Date of birth:May 27, 1994                                                                         

Contract until:30.06.2021

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/732243/Chelsea-news-Joao-Cancelo-Barcelona-transfers-defensive-targets-January-window

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-fullback-search-leads-to-valencia-star-joao-cancelo-4149697

Image result for João Cancelo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Valencia are reportedly under pressure to sell Chelsea target Joao Cancelo for around £26million in the summer transfer window in order to meet Financial Fair Play requirements
http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/chelsea-transfer-target-joao-cancelo-set-to-be-sold-by-valencia-this-summer-6493898/#ixzz4aeYsLFLm

Would get Semedo over Cancelo any time. 

Just curious, press linking us with Cancelos and Gayas and Sciglios of this world, those players are playing average for two seasons now. And yet the sums clubs want for them are in 30s...

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Would get Semedo over Cancelo any time. 

Just curious, press linking us with Cancelos and Gayas and Sciglios of this world, those players are playing average for two seasons now. And yet the sums clubs want for them are in 30s...

It's the fault of our clubs. Our clubs and our league.

We've taught continental teams that they can flog us their cast offs for huge money. Consider how we all feel about the fee Chelsea received for Oscar. That's how fans of European clubs have felt for a long time about transfer dealings with our teams.

What has been the impact of this poor approach to the transfer market? With the exception of Spurs, the squads of our top six clubs each cost more than Bayern's yet none of them could confidently expect to beat the Bavarians over two legs. Our squad builders have got to learn to walk away from overpriced deals. Sadly this is wishful thinking on my part. They won't learn any such thing.

In financial terms our clubs make way more for competing in our league, than the champions of Europe do for winning the cup with the big ears. When our squad builders go shopping in Europe they would like to buy the best, but they will always settle for second best if they think that will allow them to outcompete other Premier League clubs. Our top clubs definitely want to beat Barcelona and Bayern but, financially speaking, that's a bonus. What's vital is to beat Burnley and Bournemouth. 

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are interested in signing Joao Cancelo from Valencia, according to Sky sources.

Just sign anyone man. 😭😭😭. 

Ive Learnd my lesson now. I won't ask for too much anymore. I'll be greatfiul for what I have. 😭😭😭

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You