Jase

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes played 4-2-3-1 last few games tho

Heres a vid of the lads training recently

Fantastic training video. We're training on first time passes against high pressing and training on how to stop quick passing at the same time, brilliant. Conte is counting the number of touches before each interception. 

I never knew that this channel exists, I'm subscribing now.... :D

Liverpool fans trolling on Twitter saying in the weekend of El Classico, ManCity vs Chelsea is El Plastico.

And they will have their yearly El Meltdown soon enough where they fuck up again. 

Anyway, I expect a Citeh win. Was not very convinced by our recent performances against Boro and Spurs. Alonso is the weak link in the team. Sterling will bully him. Sterling is a fast little cunt, but nothing more. Alonso is pretty slow. Raheem loves Sterling will also probably dive a few times, because that's the only thing he can do and Pep, as a former UEFAlona player and coach, will probably instruct him to do so when he enters our box and the ref will give Penaguero a penalty. 

Also, the king of all Belgium bitches KdB will give 100% because of his Chelsea past. Where he should blame José for treathing him poorly. 

Citeh may win or whatever, and all those fucking idiots can say what they want about them and us being El Plastico or having no history: we have 10 times more identity than Citeh. And they're still LIGHTBLUE Mancs, and Mancs are trash.  

Super anxious about Sterling against Alonso especially. Kyle Walker was just all pace and was beating him with ease last weekend. Sterling has pace and fantastic trickery at the same time. Pep will probably use him as his main threat and they'll be looking to get the ball to him at every opportunity.

If we manage to get any points at the Etihad it'll be a good result.

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Super anxious about Sterling against Alonso especially. Kyle Walker was just all pace and was beating him with ease last weekend. Sterling has pace and fantastic trickery at the same time. Pep will probably use him as his main threat and they'll be looking to get the ball to him at every opportunity.

If we manage to get any points at the Etihad it'll be a good result.

Berfore every game your posts are soooo pesimistic :D

54 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

If I was Manager of Chelsea for this Match.

because Man City are Good on Attack.

I would play these Two Formations [5-4-1 or 4-5-1] throughout the Match.

But thanks God you aren't 😂😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, iceboy said:

4-2-4 with no Matic but Fabregas? Does Conte want City to flood our midfield?

Sadly I'm set to miss this game as work schedule is going to get in my way. Does anyone know what's the best way to watch the replay as soon as I get home without any spoilers? Are there any streams with the replay and is there a way to find out about them in advance?

33 minutes ago, different level said:

Sadly I'm set to miss this game as work schedule is going to get in my way. Does anyone know what's the best way to watch the replay as soon as I get home without any spoilers? Are there any streams with the replay and is there a way to find out about them in advance?

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

37 minutes ago, different level said:

IF its not on THEICEMANS link then theres bound to be a torrent. Just download it,.

Well in the grand scale of things tomorrows result is neither here nor there. If the wose happens the most important thing is how we handle it. IF we take it as a slap and come out fighting stronger after then great., But if it knocks our confidence then thats a fucjer.
But if its just about the points then no probs we can easy get them back over the next games.

But I reckon some of you are more sure pof us losing than Shitty lot are of beating us. Their fans Ive checked on are saying we are playing amazing and they will be lucky to get a draw!!

Im not thinking its gonnas be a walkover but I do think we will win.

Right I'm off to Mancland to go chat with the Berties. Had a looksee and seems clubs/bars up there shut at 4asm so booked a hotel.

Antone going I should think there shall be a few of us in the Spoons in town as I havent seen a decent pub near ground before!!

COME ON YOU FUCKIN BLUES!!!!

Hammer-Citeh-2_zpskyajnzvf.gif Hammer-Citeh_zpsvjppkqyr.gif