test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

383 posts in this topic

Manchester City vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

VictorMoses+Chelsea+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+

2016/17 Premier League Match 14
3rd December, Saturday, 2016
Etihad Stadium
12:30 Kick Off (UK time)

46 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Not confident at all.

We are playing so well, this is the time to show a lot of confidence, this team has a great chance to get points away at city 

Nah, a draw is best result we can get at the Emptihad. 

Last game against Spurs was pretty poor imho. Oh and the Boro game wasn't that good either. 

Really hope we can expose Pep as a fraud but still think he'll have the edge in this game. Suspect KdB to be on fire because of us being Chelsea...and Thibaut for nicking his girl. 

I believe City will give up the ghost, just like Arsenal-Spurs-Utd already have more or less.
It's between us and the Scousers.

I just imagine that Hazard will fuck Zabalata again.  Oh dear Lord. And their dont have such good defence like Spurs so i can see Costa/Hazard scores 2 or more for us. And Pedro, that fucking little lad is amazing and so shrewd so he can does something unexpectable. And Moses... we can surprise them.
From the other hand we have Kante&Matić in middle so Kevin must watch out. Dave is outstanding so far, Luiz is pure wall and Cahill.

Only Aguero is big big big danger  for us. :/

For me we can win it 3-1.

Surprised at the confidence, but I guess it's assumed given the run of form we've been on. Still, they're only 1 point behind at this point so, for me, it's anything but a done deal. They have the quality for a quick goal, which can be the difference.

At least it's good to no longer dread this match-up.

If we get stuck in our own half like against Spurs we will be fucked but when we get Moses and Alonso higher up the park our formation can cause them issues and especially against a team like City imo who have players who are prone to an error at the back (Stones, Bravo and although he's improved from last year, Otamendi). Really will be interesting do we go at them and press them high up or are we going to sit off? I hope we press them, especially considering those players at the back who will be ordered to play out as often as possible. Should be an interesting game regardless. City will have a lot of the ball at times and when you consider 4 or 5 of Toure, Gundogan, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero likely to be playing they don't need any gifts.

DDA and OhForAGreavsie like this

15 hours ago, cosmicway said:

I believe City will give up the ghost, just like Arsenal-Spurs-Utd already have more or less.

Chill bro. There is a loooong way to go yet! 

cosmicway likes this

19 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Scousers will have their meltdown, with Arsenal, soon enough.