• Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milan.cech said:

This has to be said as well - top performance from the ref. He got every major decision spot on and Guardiola and his losers couldn't take it.

I don't care about ref performances at all and I rarely comment on them. But this egg with legs was calm, amazing and exhuded authority.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

This has to be said as well - top performance from the ref. He got every major decision spot on and Guardiola and his losers couldn't take it.

Not really, Luiz fouled Agüero in first half, could have been a lot worse with another ref. But I'm not complaining, two reds to those thugs serves them right.

Yes yes yes 

Great game we realy did them in second half. I would be happy with draw but Im more than happy we beat those cunts after what they have shown in late stages.

Aguero is a cunt and so is Fernandinho.

COME ON CHELSEA 

Thought the call for a scoring chance penalty on Luiz (on Aguero) would have been wrong. Just a foul if anything. Certainly no penalty in our box even though their player did a flip on his own. There were a couple of missed other calls against each side, but nothing major.

I will go back to my earlier comments midway through the second half, I thought City was looking tired, and it really showed on our counter the last 20 minutes!!