• Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Leif said:

In what way were our players not under control? They didn't react to slapping, didn't react to choking, didn't react to being pushed over, but instead, only 1 player I saw (Chalobah) gave a 'no, back off' shove to Aguero. 

Laughable.

In today's game that the FA would like to preach then every player should step aside and watch the referee deal with it, it doesn't happen and it will never stop.

It's a way of the FA making money to pay for big wages of the men behind closed doors and Wembley.

7 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

FA are a bunch of fucking arseholes really am getting fed up with their bias towards us and Mourinho (Both of us get fined ridiculous amounts of money for petty things).

13 minutes ago, MichaelDance said:

FA are a bunch of fucking arseholes really am getting fed up with their bias towards us and Mourinho (Both of us get fined ridiculous amounts of money for petty things).

Mourinho gets fined for doing stupid shit. He always does something and has been fined god knows how many times since he arrived in England. Same here, same at Inter, Real and United. Can't believe we've been charged although I'm not surprised, FA are trying to clamp everything down. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

So I read comment from some City guy calling us plastic cunts, and someone had best response ever saying; I guess I would have to say something about your fans, but there arent any. 

Roast.

Every other football fan jokes about our fans, but we have dozen times more fans than Citeh. Here in Holland, Chelsea is more popular than United or Arsenal. Not saying everyone here who sports a Chelsea Adidas trainingsjacket is automatically a Chelsea fan, but in general, also in the UK we have way more fans than Citeh and way more identity than them. 

I had the same on Twitter. Told a City fan he's the only Citeh fan left to banter with as all the other Citeh fans became Chelsea fans over te weekend lol. 

On 06/12/2016 at 0:21 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Mourinho gets fined for doing stupid shit. He always does something and has been fined god knows how many times since he arrived in England. Same here, same at Inter, Real and United. Can't believe we've been charged although I'm not surprised, FA are trying to clamp everything down. 

he doesn't do stupid things though lol he kicked a water bottle, sent to the stands, he talks about the ref he gets fined, you can't win. You have to talk to the media at the end of the match but if you do you have to be careful what you say. If I was a manager and a ref sent me off he would have a punch in the face then they can sue / fine me.

2 hours ago, MichaelDance said:

he doesn't do stupid things though lol he kicked a water bottle, sent to the stands, he talks about the ref he gets fined, you can't win. You have to talk to the media at the end of the match but if you do you have to be careful what you say. If I was a manager and a ref sent me off he would have a punch in the face then they can sue / fine me.

He kicked the waterbottle out of frustration due to the refs giving a correct decision booking Pogba for a dive. He talks about some refs pre match and criticizes/talks about them negatively before match day and agter. He was the same here, when we weren't winning or things didn't go his way he blamed players, referees, crowds, linesmen, whoever and whatever he could bar himself or the other team simply being better, some day it's a ta tic to deflect blame but it's very stupid too, he's a bellend in all honesty, showed this sort of behaviour throughout his careeer. Harrasses fuck out of the fourth officials constantly as well, the FA have been trying to prevent this behaviour and tone it down for years now and that they have started doing so they are "unfair" or "wrong" but his antics in previous years along with other managers have made the FA stricter, same with players with dissent to refs, shirt pulling, social media and whatever else. I know Contes no angel but he's not as big a bellend as Mourinho is.

On 12/4/2016 at 9:52 PM, kellzfresh said:

Apparently he also went first to the press before Conte, which made Conte leave without doing a proper press conference as he would've missed his train had he waited for Pep to finish. Usually the home manager lets the away manager speak to the press first exactly to avoid stuff like this, but Pep didn't care. (source: http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/12/3/13829362/manchester-city-chelsea-conte-manager-post-match-reaction)
It's exactly like everything else he does, he tries to make people believe that he is a great person, but that deep down that is all fake.
He is often disrespectful, but manages to keep it down to stuff people won't notice or talk about, like refusing to shake Fabregas' hand or going first to the press.

Don't forget that he forced the Bayern doctor out a la Jose.  http://www.espnfc.us/bayern-munich/story/2403679/bayern-munich-team-doctor-quits-after-getting-blame-for-porto-loss

He's a good manager, no doubt.  But he's also a massive calculating prick.

On 06/12/2016 at 6:07 AM, BlueLyon said:

So I read comment from some City guy calling us plastic cunts, and someone had best response ever saying; I guess I would have to say something about your fans, but there arent any. 

Roast.

Hypocrisy at its finest, a City fan calling Chelsea fans plastic, as if City has more fans than us or even more succesfull, they must think they are bigger than United, what a joke, you can bet almost 70% of City fans only started  supporting the club since 2008-2009 when the sheikh arrived, the same can be said about Roman´s arrival at Chelsea in 2003, when other rival fans spout crap about Chelsea fans being plastic, but to me that is horseshit, because Chelsea has plenty of fans who were around since the 60`s and the club has had a lot of success before Roman arrived, sure his arrival helped Chelsea in a huge way, to compete even better and so it showed. I remember the previous teams with Zola, Desailly, Di Matteo, Wise, Le Beouf, Vialli, Poyet, Flo, etc, and what they all achieved together and they could have achieved even more (sadly, not winning the league ) , of course not forgetting the much older teams, but i wasn´t even born yet, so i can´t comment on that, you can bet that if Roman was around in the 90´s Chelsea would have won much more, but to say all Chelsea fans are post Roman like most idiots say, is a blasphemy. Cheers

I don't really think that Pep got "found out".  His game plan was sound, IMO.

City overloaded the (their) right side of the pitch in order to get De Bruyne just inside the flank (right half space, I suppose).  Navas out wide and Silva just inside to occupy Alonso and Cahill respectively.  So De Bruyne would effectively be able to whip in crosses because there would be some marking issues and he would have time on the ball.

This stopped when Hazard dropped deeper to fill the space.  

In the 343, this is a soft spot, the half spaces.  Not wide enough for the WB to mark, but far enough to make the CM late or unsure to get over.  Unfortunately, for City, in order for them to do this, they left themselves exposed at the back.

City didn't really play a 343 either, it was more like a 3241.  The 2 in front of the defence to pick up Hazard and Pedro coming inside.

I think it was a sound plan, and on another day, they could have won.

However, I also laugh at the "lucky" comments (not necessarily on this forum).  Sure, KDB misses and it's a turning point.  But, they don't get those chances without committing forward like they did, and thus, leave themselves completely exposed at the back.  Their game plan was to either score or get scored on.  Didn't score got punished.  Those were the only two scenarios that could happen. 

That's how I read it all, at least.

On another note, when Matic was reported as being out, I thought for sure that Conte would go with a 352.  Cesc and Chalobah in for Matic and Pedro.