test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Man City 1-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

142 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Weckerz said:

Ahole

Classless prick. He's going down the same route as Jose filled with hate and bitterness, his glory days are over and he cannot handle it. So can't his players.

Johnnyeye and Tautvix like this

17 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

I said it million times and I'll say it again, of all the football players, I hate, absolutely loath Kunt Aguero the most! What a fucking Grade A CUNT! No matter how good he is I don't want him near my club even for free. The dirtiest cunt no contest, the filthiness is always in him.

By the way, fuck off Fernandinho too! You mofo should be sent off way earlier in the game, I just wish Cesc slapped the shit out of this piece of shit!

There was no need for it! Go on how may have been frustrated blah blah..he's not a sodding child! Deserves the ban he's gana get just Luiz is lucky he didnt come off worse

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

There was no need for it! Go on how may have been frustrated blah blah..he's not a sodding child! Deserves the ban he's gana get just Luiz is lucky he didnt come off worse

Sorry but what are you talking about? I just expressed my feelings towards to this imbecile called Aguero and he's the footballer I hate the most, my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Sorry but what are you talking about? I just expressed my feelings towards to this imbecile called Aguero and he's the footballer I hate the most, my opinion. 

The tackle :)

Ryan Fong likes this

42 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Bring some more "tests" !!! :D

Zouma should start instead of Cahill as soon as possible and Alonso have to be upgraded in january because Navas looked like Bale on the wing today <_<

zouma in-cahill out 
and i would like to see Shaw :D switch him with mikel :D

'Kin hell, it's hilarious seeing City supporters saying "if Fernandinho got a red, why didn't Chalobah get one as well?" Or, "Fernandinho barely touched Fabregas!" Are they blinded by their club loyalty or just that dumb?

"it's about time that cheating twat Luiz got some!" Really? Because you think Aguero should have gotten that foul earlier in the game, he deserved a tackle that could have done real damage?

They actually want Taylor banned from refereeing future City matches!

Johnnyeye likes this

12 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Aside from the Luiz decision I think City have nothing to complain about lol. Chalobah pushing Aguero is not violent conduct at all, Fernandinho actually grabbed Fabregas' neck multiple times and it was right in front of all the officials - he only has himself to blame. Fabregas' cheeky slap on the face might get him in a bit of trouble after but otherwise the City lads lost their heads.

kmk108, Laylabelle and MichaelDance like this

Couple wrong decisions maybe nothing major/game changing though. pos yellow for Luiz and that's it really 

Don't think they cant complain to much! the slap was bad but still he kept coming at Fabregas when he went into the stands.

51 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

'Kin hell, it's hilarious seeing City supporters saying "if Fernandinho got a red, why didn't Chalobah get one as well?" Or, "Fernandinho barely touched Fabregas!" Are they blinded by their club loyalty or just that dumb?

"it's about time that cheating twat Luiz got some!" Really? Because you think Aguero should have gotten that foul earlier in the game, he deserved a tackle that could have done real damage?

Who cares about what Shitty fans think of, deluded bunch.

Shame i couldn´t watch the game, been really busy these days, but i was over the moon when i went to check the score and it was 2-1 for us, then Hazard wraped it all up in the end, i watched the extended highlights a few moments ago, and we were lucky not to be 2-0 down ( De Bruyne shot in the post ), before our goals, Cahill was really unlucky to score that own goal just before HT, but the team showed great character and resilience to turn things around in the 2nd half, this in a ground we usually struggle a lot, so all props to the lads and the manager for the great work. That Aguero challenge on Luiz is a disgrace, farking argentinian karnt, red card all day long, hope he gets a lenghty ban and so does Fernandinho, what a karnt, Aguero got away with it in our FA Cup semi final in 2013 with a challenge on Luiz, but thank god Wigan won the cup, City can fark off for all i care. I might just watch the full game later, this group is on the path of something glorious and i´m enjoying every moment of it, long may it continue :) cheers to all and KTBFFH

On 02/12/2016 at 3:13 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

Liverpool fans trolling on Twitter saying in the weekend of El Classico, ManCity vs Chelsea is El Plastico.

And they will have their yearly El Meltdown soon enough where they fuck up again. 

Anyway, I expect a Citeh win. Was not very convinced by our recent performances against Boro and Spurs. Alonso is the weak link in the team. Sterling will bully him. Sterling is a fast little cunt, but nothing more. Alonso is pretty slow. Raheem loves Sterling will also probably dive a few times, because that's the only thing he can do and Pep, as a former UEFAlona player and coach, will probably instruct him to do so when he enters our box and the ref will give Penaguero a penalty. 

Also, the king of all Belgium bitches KdB will give 100% because of his Chelsea past. Where he should blame José for treathing him poorly. 

Citeh may win or whatever, and all those fucking idiots can say what they want about them and us being El Plastico or having no history: we have 10 times more identity than Citeh. And they're still LIGHTBLUE Mancs, and Mancs are trash.  

@Stingray Will Take Care Of Them

Stingray likes this

Loved the game, never expected us to beat man city I'm never the most optimistic person 😂

But that victory was great loved it and goals from Costa and Hazard again and great to see Willian get a goal too

3 points ahead of Arsenal in 2nd 8 wins on the bounce, now onto the next one 

Come on you blues 💙💙

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Liverpool fans trolling on Twitter saying in the weekend of El Classico, ManCity vs Chelsea is El Plastico.

Saw "Oil Cashico" in reddit, made me chuckle :D

DIEGO COSTA!!! DIEGO COSTA!!! DIEGO COSTA!!!

I never expected I would like this player so much.

Great win today.

Again, I must mention the need for new players in LWB, CB and CM, but it was good to see a little of Chalobah. Maybe things will work out well for Nathaniel at Chelsea this season and moreso next.

Back line looking so tenuous on the left and both Luiz and Azpi cannot be expected to compensate so much for the shortcomings on that left side the rest of this season. Nice effort too from Moses on defending.

Alonso... nice pass, but this guy cannot be the ongoing starting LWB (there are housebound ppl with greater acceleration than this player).

I cannot thank Chef Antonio enough for making me feel positive about CFC again. Long may he reign!!!

TheIceMan and Blue Colored Sky like this

Of all the games I was forced to miss, it had to be this one. :doh: Followed the game on Twitter and Guardian's live blog earlier and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw us equalize and then score another two goals. :lol: Didn't think we would win this one - would have been happy with a point - because it's at City and our record there has been dreadful over the years. So to win there and did it in the manner we did was just brilliant.

Have seen the highlights and all our 3 goals were great - Costa's finish was Drogba-esque (what a ball from Fabregas!) for the way he controlled the long pass (think the Lampard-Drogba combo) and used his strength to score emphatically. Willian's and Hazard's were great counter attacking goals, especially the former. Utterly clinical.

The drama at the end was disgraceful and I'm curious to see how much the pundits, journalists etc are going to criticize City - mainly Aguero and Fernandinho - because you can absolutely certain that had Costa done that, there would be a national campaign right now calling for him to be banned for 10 games.

Johnnyeye and The Chels like this