Franck Kessié

Captain Ahmed

Kessie has scored more goals than any other Atalanta player in Serie A this season (6) despite being a central midfielder, while he isn’t one to shirk his defensive duties, completing 1.4 tackles and 1.1 interceptions per game.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Yeah but many players have said something similar in the past and never happens. Wasn't Shaw a Chelsea fan?

The players are smart, even though they like a team they will look at the location, pay and probability of winning title. Chelsea offer all 3. 

6 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

£25m rejected for a kid who's played for his club 16 times? We really are becoming tight on spending aren't we lmao..

Who the hell is this kid, has he actually done enough in 16 games to justify this?

He's wanted by many of the biggest clubs in the world so I suppose he's super talented. Honestly, as long as he is strictly a Conte target and not a board target I don't care who we sign. We all scratched our heads at Alonso but he's been very good. He was obviously a Conte signing.

Just now, Pizy said:

He's wanted by many of the biggest clubs in the world so I suppose he's super talented. Honestly, as long as he is strictly a Conte target and not a board target I don't care who we sign. We all scratched our heads at Alonso but he's been very good. He was obviously a Conte signing.

Dont get me wrong, I get it. I just find it incredible.. He's barely completed a season, I can only find information on the sole 16 he's played this season and suddenly we're having £25m rejected?! This is getting beyond ridiculous lmao. Alonso had far more experience under his belt before any sort of big move.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

From the different reports Ive read he gave the board a list of 3 names. Radja Nainggolan, Kostas Manolas and Leonard Bonucci.

So who knows what woulda happened if they happened.

http://www.givemesport.com/944445-bbc-list-reveals-the-players-antonio-conte-missed-out-on-this-summer

If Conte behind this signing not Michael Emenalo I'm all for it cause look at fantastic job conte did with pogba conte made a huge gamble with pogba something fergie was afraid to do at utd with pogba conte made pogba who he  is today that's the dearest player on the planet 🌍 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If Conte behind this signing not Michael Emenalo I'm all for it cause look at fantastic job conte did with pogba conte made a huge gamble with pogba something fergie was afraid to do at utd with pogba conte made pogba who he  is today that's the dearest player on the planet 🌍 

Seriously grow up, I thought the blame anything you don't like on Emenalo was over.  

5 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Dont get me wrong, I get it. I just find it incredible.. He's barely completed a season, I can only find information on the sole 16 he's played this season and suddenly we're having £25m rejected?! This is getting beyond ridiculous lmao. Alonso had far more experience under his belt before any sort of big move.

Did you not peep the Renato Sanches transfer last January? 

Madting.

Chelsea have had a £21m offer for Atlanta midfielder Franck Kessie, 20, rejected with the Ivory Coast international valued at £34m by his club. (Guardian)

I know it's paper talk, but at least make it sound reasonable. £34m?! [emoji28]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You