Domenico Berardi

Captain Ahmed

Domenico Berardi(Sassuolo)

Position:Right Wing- Striker 

Foot:left

Height:1,83 m

Nationality:Italy

Date of birth: Aug 1,1994                                                                           

Contract until:30.06.2019

Image result for berardi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we linked with him or?

I would love to have him here. He was brilliant before his injury and I hope he returns soon. 

He is fantastic player who can play on right side or as striker. He can dribble well, he is great finisher and great worker. 

And to think he would be coached under Conte, I think he could end up as one of best players in pl. 

His style would fit realy well here on RW. He would add goals, he is direct and efficient dribbler, and he can help track back. Him, Costa and Eden would get along well IMO.

BUT Juve apparently has clause and will buy him next summer :( ...

• 2 months later...
First link I've seen.
http://www.football-italia.net/97586/conte-wants-berardi-chelsea
Juve have first right of refusal.
40 goals 25 assists in 90 games.

Thought that might be over after he rejected the chance to return unlike Zaza. He could be a good buy, but his recent injury history is a bit worrying.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You