Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm expecting a lot of bookings in this game especially spurs players I just hope Costa behaves himself we need him against city 

Do  we know who the referee is? A referee who does not turn the game into a rugby match would be better for us.

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

AND COSTA!!! He will need the patience of a Saint

Eric Dier is a dirty player he will try to wined up Costa that's the only way spurs can stop Costa I just hope Costa doesn't bit 

I can wait for us to end those spuds unbeaten run, I was hoping  they would draw Arsenal and city, so we could be the team to do it. I don't want us to beat them, I want us to destroy them. Let's end their unbeaten run like we ended their title hopes last season KTBFF

On 20 November 2016 at 11:24 PM, guddy6969 said:

Re: Chelsea Football Circus
« Reply #11440 on: November 6, 2016, 09:49:05 PM »

Care to explain why? Formations are neutral.
In order to win the Premier League you need to be lethal in attack and strong at the back, 3-4-3 means you're playing with one less forward and over the course of the season it will be their undoing.

LOL how stupid is this? Every time we go forward we actually have 5 attackers because of our wing backs. Does he have no football knowledge?

I think its a fuckin shame Willian isnt playing cause he hates them as much as we do

We know Edens going to get kicked around the pitch and its going to get as hot as normal so if we go out all Billy Big Bollox amd let them just do their normal UFC moves it will really wind them up. I see us getting a penalty.

Just a interesting likkle fact is with Michael Oliver reffing we haven't lost a home league game!!!

Michael_Oliver_raquo_Record_by_matches_o